If you have had a kidney stone

Locked Previous topicNext topic
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Apparently I have a kidney stone. My husband forced me to go to the emergency room Sunday night because I was in so much pain and couldn't stop throwing up. They gave me morphine and a CT scan and said I could go home at about 8am and I felt mostly fine yesterday other than being tired from not sleeping all night. Today I'm more exhausted than I was yesterday and I slept most of the day yesterday and all night last night. I woke up for a few hours this morning and fell back asleep. I only woke up about an hour ago because my mother in-law called to check on me. I feel like I could go right back to sleep and sleep until tomorrow. Is this normal? I'm not sure if I passed it or not but the pain is definitely not as bad. Now it just feels like my typical, everyday pain.

How long does it typically take to feel normal again? I have so much stuff to do. I have about 25 orders I need to fill and I would much rather be working on those.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I have no clue, but feel better!
Anonymous 1

I passed mine while still in the hospital. Morphine didn’t help much. Very little. I knew when I passed it though, as it felt like I was peeing sharp sand
Locked Previous topicNext topic