Ex is throwing a fit about daughter's wedding

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My daughter is getting married in October. Its a small,intimate wedding with a guest list of less than 12 people. Its not in a church and my daughter does not be want to be "given away" Ex has problems with all of this. He demanded a church wedding/reception, giving her away and wants to have full control of the quest list. He went so far as to give her a check. Daughter responded maybe not so nicely but bluntly and to the point. She told him that none of this was his decision and he could either accept this and attend the wedding as a guest or he didnt need to be there at all. How in the hell do I navigate this

Eya...Not sure how I put that weird smile on the side of the post. Rest assured I find no joy in this
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My ex will be mad when my dd get married. She is engaged and she says my dh who has raised her will give her away not her sperm donor. She doesn't even know if he'll be invited. She's pregnant and she says he isnt going to be allowed at the hospital when she goes in labor.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:23 pm My ex will be mad when my dd get married. She is engaged and she says my dh who has raised her will give her away not her sperm donor. She doesn't even know if he'll be invited. She's pregnant and she says he isnt going to be allowed at the hospital when she goes in labor.
My daughter and her fiance plan to walk down the aisle together
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You double posted this
Locked Previous topicNext topic