I am a mean mom

CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

School started this week. My 12 year old dd woke up with a sore throat. She has no fever, headache, cough. Just a sore throat. Her brother says she was snoring all night. She gets sore throats from that.

I made her go to school. Gave her some tylenol and said to call me if she gets worae. She said I was being mean and that I don't care about her. I don't want her to miss the first days of school. I don't think a simple sore throat is reason to stay home. I am such a mean mom.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am a mean mom because the first available day to schedule my dd's driving test was the third day of school. She doesn't want to miss school yet. However, she also doesn't want to take the bus. I have an 8AM class. School starts at 9. If I drop her off she would have to be there at 6:45. I am unwilling to let her ride with some of her friends (I have seen how they drive). I am also unwilling to impose on neighbors more than I have to.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d do the same.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Our rule is no fever, no vomit, you go to school.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL Sounds like typical 12yo girl response.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She sounds like a typical 12 year old
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Where are all the comments that your kid should stay home anytime she doesn't feel well..Dont pass the Germs.😉🤣
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’d do the same.
Living my perfect life 💕
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No vomiting or no fever, they go to school
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:21 pm LOL Sounds like typical 12yo girl response.
I am not made to handle 12 year old girls. I can deal with boys. Girl drama is so hard. Her dad is much better dealing with it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic