I know it is none of my business. But I don't understand

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:28 pm I know a ton of people in my area who let their kids drive without a license, with a permit only, or allow them to drive multiple friends around even though it is against the law. My dd had some friends come over the other day. The one that drove over is 15 and has a permit only. She drove across town with four other girls over to my house. None of the girls had a license. I know of several people who allow this.

It just baffles me. My dd will have her license soon. If I find out she isn't following the rules, that license will be mine.
Curious what state you're in. I was shocked when DS told me a couple of years ago that one of the kids on his soccer team was driving himself to practices and only had a permit. Can't believe parents would take that chance and allow their kid to do that. Especially in the area where I live. There are basically NO non-busy roads.
Texas
Anonymous 9

Unread post

That'll be fun for everyone if they get caught. There's no way I'd allow that. Nope.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well it kind of is your business. Unlicensed drivers on the road impacts everyone else on the road. It's everyone's business.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The laws here are very strict. dd Only has a permit and there are a lot of rules in place. If she was to break one of those laws and get caught she would loose her license until she’s 21. She does not want to risk that and none of her friends do either. Teen driving doesn’t really happen here.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The laws here are very strict. dd Only has a permit and there are a lot of rules in place. If she was to break one of those laws and get caught she would loose her license until she’s 21. She does not want to risk that and none of her friends do either. Teen driving doesn’t really happen here.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Locked Previous topicNext topic