The soda habit

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe once a day. Yds drinks one. I don't. There are a lot of sugar in those things.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am a soda junkie. It's bad. I am a horrible hypocrite and try to not let my kids have it at all. They get it once in a blue moon and at big family get togethers. I don't want them to be like me with it.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t keep it in the house on a regular basis
I’ll by a 2 liter on pizza or wings nights and they buy it themselves when they have money
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't buy it. My older kids don't drink it because their dad doesn't buy it either however my SO buys it for himself and he gives our 1 year old 1 or 2 sips of his every day. I absolutely hate that he gives him sips but there is nothing I can do about that.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

YDS is still too little for soda. ODS is allowed to occasionally have soda when we are on vacation or go out to eat.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:32 am I don't buy it. My older kids don't drink it because their dad doesn't buy it either however my SO buys it for himself and he gives our 1 year old 1 or 2 sips of his every day. I absolutely hate that he gives him sips but there is nothing I can do about that.
I wouldn’t allow that. My almost 5 year old has never even tasted soda.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nothing wrong with an occasional pop but two a day is too much and even one a day every day is ridiculous. However, it's not something you should treat as if it were heroin (we don't even let it into the house!). I rarely drink it. I usually stick with tea or, more often, coffee, and water.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:16 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:32 am I don't buy it. My older kids don't drink it because their dad doesn't buy it either however my SO buys it for himself and he gives our 1 year old 1 or 2 sips of his every day. I absolutely hate that he gives him sips but there is nothing I can do about that.
I wouldn’t allow that. My almost 5 year old has never even tasted soda.
I can't stop him. I already asked him not to but he will do it behind my back anyway. He keeps soda right next to him all day and a glass of it on his night stand every night.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t keep any in the except the husbands, which we don’t touch so they get some if we’re out and about and forgot/ran out of our drink from the house.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My son hates soda. If he drank it I would limit it to twice a week.
Locked Previous topicNext topic