The soda habit

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

We have it in the house. I was drinking 1-3 a day, until I cut it out completely. I do recommend cutting the soda intake way back. You will feel better.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My minor doesn't drink soda at all. My adult kids, I have no idea.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Soda didn't even come into my house when my daughter was little.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mine doesn't drink soda and hasn't since jr high and even then it was only if we went out to eat. I never let her have 2 cans a day or even 1 every day. Don't keep it in the house. She had a few sips of mine at an Astros game in June and she was grossed out. She's strictly water, ice tea and lemonade. No energy drinks but she likes coffee here and there.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don’t drink it and don’t stock it at all. My son doesn’t like carbonated drinks. We do stock mineral water.

We don’t drink it when we’re dining out either.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don’t drink it and don’t stock it at all. My son doesn’t like carbonated drinks. We do stock mineral water.

We don’t drink it when we’re dining out either.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don’t buy soda. They only time we have it is when have parties and/or company.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 pm How much soda do your kids drink a day? I was talking to a mom the other day who doesn't even let it into her house due to 'too much sugar'.
I think that's going a bit far, but I am trying to cut back. My kids currently drink 2 or so cans a day at the moment, usually one with dinner and one later in the evening, but I'm trying to reduce it to just one can a day to get some weight off them.
None, the only time they ever have soda is at a restaurant or party. My kids drink water only 90% of the time.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 pm How much soda do your kids drink a day? I was talking to a mom the other day who doesn't even let it into her house due to 'too much sugar'.
I think that's going a bit far, but I am trying to cut back. My kids currently drink 2 or so cans a day at the moment, usually one with dinner and one later in the evening, but I'm trying to reduce it to just one can a day to get some weight off them.
None, the only time they ever have soda is at a restaurant or party. My kids drink water only 90% of the time.
This. We don’t buy juice or soda. However, we don’t mind if he has some at a party or on special occasions. He doesn’t much like it anyway, isn’t a fan of the bubbles!
Crystalina
Countess
Countess

Unread post

None. I drink diet occasionally.
Locked Previous topicNext topic