You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:57 am I completely agree with you.

That woman is an idiot.

How long before he abuses his daughter? Oh of course not, he's "reformed". 🙄

LOL at the people saying you are discriminating against this family. Protecting your innocent child isn't discrimination.

Parents can choose which families to be around for any reason. Having people invite your family to events is not a participation trophy. You need to earn their trust and their friendship. You don't always get invited to the birthday party.
How long before he abuses his own kid? That's a stretch.. Just because he's on the S*x offender list dosent make him a pedophile. She said it was S*x with a minor under 14 and he served 15 years. I'm guessing he's in his 30s maybe 40s as he has a school age child. So it sounds like he was probably a teen when this happened. For some reason she wont answer me when I asked how old he was. My point is he could have been 16 or even 18 and the girl lied about her age. We don't know the details of his charges. There are many people that are on that list that aren't a threat to the public and far more that aren't that should be that we don't even know about. Any kid in that class could live with child molester. That's always a risk we take letting our children go to friends homes.
The fact that he served 15 years should tell you enough. When you are a teen having S*x with a younger teen they don't send you to prison for 15 years. That tells you it was definitely more serious than horny teen S*x.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 am I feel very sorry for that child.
You should be ashamed.
LOL!

Show us your tolerance and have this man over to your house to babysit your children.

Not his fault, right?

He didn't know any better, right?

Child rapists only do this one time, right?

I guess we've found the crazy woman married to this piece of garbage.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's sad for the child but the mom and dad did this to their child. She married him knowing what he did and that he's on the S*x offender registry. She's putting her child's life in danger because the list is public and on the news there have been stories of people attacking and even burning down houses of those on the S*x offender registry.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:05 pm
You should be ashamed.
LOL!

Show us your tolerance and have this man over to your house to babysit your children.

Not his fault, right?

What? huh? I am very confused.
I feel sorry for the little girl who is being ostracized from all the other children in her classroom. She gets no invites to anything. So yes i feel very sorry for her that she is not allowed to interact with any other children.

My confusion really escalates with the rest of your bitchy response "have the man over to your house to babysit your children"...what the ever living f**k is that? Who said it wasn't his fault? I didn't say that I didn't even suggest it. Did i mention how many times a child rapists rapes? I don't think I did.

you are just looking to bitch
'
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm
You should be ashamed.
I should be ashamed, for what? Not letting a convicted S*x Offender who is still on the Registry get within arms length of my child?

I can not protect my children from everyone, and everything. I can protect them from the negative and dangerous people that I am aware of.

I think anyone who doesn't protect their children should be ashamed. I think the woman who had children with an S*x offender should be ashamed.

I think the people who brought a life into the world knowing that the child would be punished for the parents criminal history should be ashamed.
I'm confused a how the S*x offender gets within arms length of your child. Some of you women are just simple nuts.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm
You should be ashamed.
LOL!

Not his fault, right?

I feel sorry for the little girl who is being ostracized from all the other children in her classroom. She gets no invites to anything. So yes i feel very sorry for her that she is not allowed to interact with any other children.

My confusion really escalates with the rest of your bitchy response "have the man over to your house to babysit your children"...what the ever living f**k is that? Who said it wasn't his fault? I didn't say that I didn't even suggest it. Did i mention how many times a child rapists rapes? I don't think I did.

'
You forgot the part where I should be ashamed. This isnt on me. This is the result of having shitty,selfish parents
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm

LOL!

Not his fault, right?

'
You forgot the part where I should be ashamed. This isnt on me. This is the result of having shitty,selfish parents
You should be ashamed. She's a child. What harm could there be in that child playing with your child in your house?

Don't hurt yourself when you make another GIGANTIC LEAP
Anonymous 2

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm

'
You should be ashamed. She's a child. What harm could there be in that child playing with your child in your house?

A good parent wouldnt put their child at risk by doing that.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:50 pm

Unless all of us run backgrounds checks on every single in our lives we have no real idea who people are.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:50 pm

Unless all of us run backgrounds checks on every single in our lives we have no real idea who people are.
Not allowing a registered S*x offender know where your children live is different than having well known friends and family over. Sure someone might have something hidden but that doesnt mean you knowingly put your kids at risk
Locked Previous topicNext topic