You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

Anonymous 2

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 pm
MeAF wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Last time I checked, child molesters are not a protected class. The son of a bitch shouldn't even be out on the street, much less living in a house with children.
I agree with what you say here. I am just pointing out that you look stupid when you say you arent discriminating when you clearly are
I'm not the OP.
My bad. Now I look pretty dumb myself. Either way it is stupid as shit to say you arent discriminating when you (general you) clearly are
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m with you there. She knew that certain consequences come from marrying a person with that background. I feel sad for her kids, they’re the innocent victims in all this, but she should understand that parents worry about their children’s safety and it’s perfectly understandable that they don’t want them any contact with such a person.
Now, considering that the kids are innocent in all this and maybe they deserve to have friends, have you talked to her about what her husband did? I’m not familiar with sexual offenses degrees, but I do think there’s a difference if he was accused of having S*x with a minor while he himself was a teen or 20 or 21 or if he actually committed rape or is a pedophile.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:52 pm There is a little girl in my daughter's preschool class whose father is a class 2 S*x offender. Mom is bitching because she feels her Kids are being excluded. Their dad can't come to school or any place a kid will be. Like parks, trampoline parks etc... She married him knowing this. She had Kids with him knowing this. She keeps asking me to have a play date with her kid. Answer is no.The answer is no with all the parents. We don't want any association with this family and we definitely don't want this family to know our addresses. Some how this bitch blames is because of her choices. Today I was picking up my daughter and she confronted me with why her daughter wasn't invited. I told her truth that I don't want a S*x offender knowing anything about my family and she told me I was being unfair to her daughter and I was excluding them. No honey I'm not discriminating against anyone. Your children are being discriminated because of your bad choices. Not mine and not anyone else's. You chose this life and your children are suffering. Thats on you. Yes I know was a little bitchy but damn use your F***ing brain and stop blaming others for your shit
If he's a registered S*x offender then how can he live in a house with kids? Thats just not possible in any city or state..
Anonymous 5

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:32 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:22 pm I would need more info before I could say I agree. What's his story. What was he charged with?

Do you have any details about his story?
S*x with a minor under 14.served 15 years
How old is he now?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I can understand not wanting him around the other children, but I don’t see a reason to exclude the child from activities that the dad wouldn’t be able to attend anyway. It’s not the girl’s fault.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:50 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:52 pm There is a little girl in my daughter's preschool class whose father is a class 2 S*x offender. Mom is bitching because she feels her Kids are being excluded. Their dad can't come to school or any place a kid will be. Like parks, trampoline parks etc... She married him knowing this. She had Kids with him knowing this. She keeps asking me to have a play date with her kid. Answer is no.The answer is no with all the parents. We don't want any association with this family and we definitely don't want this family to know our addresses. Some how this bitch blames is because of her choices. Today I was picking up my daughter and she confronted me with why her daughter wasn't invited. I told her truth that I don't want a S*x offender knowing anything about my family and she told me I was being unfair to her daughter and I was excluding them. No honey I'm not discriminating against anyone. Your children are being discriminated because of your bad choices. Not mine and not anyone else's. You chose this life and your children are suffering. Thats on you. Yes I know was a little bitchy but damn use your F***ing brain and stop blaming others for your shit
If he's a registered S*x offender then how can he live in a house with kids? Thats just not possible in any city or state..
He can live with his children
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s allowed to live with his children, whom he had after fulfilling his sentence.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:50 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Unless he is banned from being around kids, he is free to procreate with a woman stupid enough to do it with him.

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:09 pm What exactly was he accused of doing? Was he a teen who had S*x with another teen or is he a pedophile and was molesting children. If he is a registered pedophile, then why hasn't CPS taken their children away?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:55 pm I can understand not wanting him around the other children, but I don’t see a reason to exclude the child from activities that the dad wouldn’t be able to attend anyway. It’s not the girl’s fault.
Because we don't want the family to have our phone numbers and addresses. No its not the girl's fault but that doesn't mean her feelings come before our children's safety
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 pm If he served time and is on a S*x offender list how can he even live with a child? In my state they would take the child away if mom continued to live there or mom would have to move or kick him out f she wanted to keep her children.
They can't be barred from having families of their own or being around their own children unless the victim is one of their children.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic