What are you hoping you get in the mail today?

blsdbyangel07
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

[/img] My order from Ahh Sugar Sugar came in finally. Iโ€™m obsessed with this soap ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅ

Sorry itโ€™s side ways, idk how to fix it ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Attachments
F41D8F7E-97F5-4D39-8CEF-2860F9043A8E.jpeg
๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’™Proud Mama to Naeem๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿˆ
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

blsdbyangel07 wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:28 am [/img] My order from Ahh Sugar Sugar came in finally. Iโ€™m obsessed with this soap ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅ

That looks so cute.. Does it have a subtle smell or very sweet?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

My rocks came in yesterday for my zen garden.. I have a fountain coming soon..
8611A9C2-BF3A-4064-A1AA-AE22CE483177.jpeg
blsdbyangel07
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Inmybizz wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 am
blsdbyangel07 wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:28 am [/img] My order from Ahh Sugar Sugar came in finally. Iโ€™m obsessed with this soap ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅ

Itโ€™s not overpoweringly sweet but it smells amazing! Leaves my skin feeling silky soft and I can smell it still on me hours after showering! I love this ladyโ€™s products. Sheโ€™s a small business that I came across of while on instagram! I recently got into vendor/indie bath products and wax melts! This is definitely one of my favorite blends in addition to the For cereal scent that I got last time which is a blend of fruit loops, fruity pebbles and rice krispy treats! Absolutely amazing and smelled good enough to make you crave cereal! I have extremely sensitive skin so I have to be careful but she uses mostly organic ingredients and so far Iโ€™ve had no problems nor have I gotten anything from her that I didnโ€™t like!
๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’™Proud Mama to Naeem๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿˆ
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Iโ€™m actually waiting on $20,000
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

blsdbyangel07 wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:12 am
Inmybizz wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 am

Itโ€™s not overpoweringly sweet but it smells amazing! Leaves my skin feeling silky soft and I can smell it still on me hours after showering! I love this ladyโ€™s products. Sheโ€™s a small business that I came across of while on instagram! I recently got into vendor/indie bath products and wax melts! This is definitely one of my favorite blends in addition to the For cereal scent that I got last time which is a blend of fruit loops, fruity pebbles and rice krispy treats! Absolutely amazing and smelled good enough to make you crave cereal! I have extremely sensitive skin so I have to be careful but she uses mostly organic ingredients and so far Iโ€™ve had no problems nor have I gotten anything from her that I didnโ€™t like!
Cool! Iโ€™m slightly addicted to Lush products. I need to make goodie bags for some 15 yr old girls. I think they might like that. Iโ€™m going to check out her website/page.
Thanks!!
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Vegaswife2011 wrote: โ†‘Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 pm
sarah824 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Man, that sucks. We replaced our washer and dryer set a few months back. I hope you get your dryer working soon.
Yeah, this whole process has been a shit show... First set they brought were damaged so we refused them. They only deliver to our area twice a week and they were booked for the 1st date so we had to wait a whole week for them to come back out. When they came back they realized the cord they had was too short and apparently Home Depot doesn't even carry a longer dryer cord so I had to order it off of Amazon. If I want Home Depot to install it now that we have the cord it will be another week or so. We figure we can do it DH is going to install the cord tonight and I will finally have my laundry room back and get to wash & dry clothes again. I have been without a working washer & dryer for almost 2-1/2 weeks. It sucks!! Fingers crossed that it all goes well tonight!
Good luck ๐Ÿ€
Thanks! It is all working beautifully! I was never so happy to do laundry! LOL
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

A key that isn't broken so I can open the locker to retrieve a package. I left a note with the broken key, and took a photograph of it. Key was taken, but my box wasn't moved and a new key wasn't left. So I had to call our crappy post office and bitch, and they denied doing it twice before I told them I had a photograph of it. Then it was more excuses and a promise of "fixing it."
Anonymous 6

I signed up with Capital One Spark for Business Checking recently, and Iโ€™ve been patiently awaiting my debit card, so that I can buy things rather than just transfer money later.

The card came in the mail today, and I was pleased to see that it has a chip!

Iโ€™ll be using it soon when I purchase a new lens! I plan on buying a used 70โ€“200 F/2.8 lens for Canon.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Inmybizz wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:45 am My rocks came in yesterday for my zen garden.. I have a fountain coming soon..

8611A9C2-BF3A-4064-A1AA-AE22CE483177.jpeg
Thatโ€™s really cool.
Locked Previous topicNext topic