The Jerry O show?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So I turned on the tv to watch the Wendy Williams show for the first time in a long time, and I noticed that there is this Jerry O show on now. It started out with the Wendy music, though. Whats going on? And this guy is a clown. Im not liking it. Did she end her show?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

"As of now, The Wendy Williams Show has not been canceled but it went on hiatus several times in 2019 which has fans thinking it may come to an end sooner rather than later.Jul 24, 2019'

"
FacebookTwitterYOUTUBELinkedIn
After filling in for Wendy Williams during her seemingly never ending hiatus from her daytime talk show, Jerry O’Connell debuted his own show Monday, Aug. 12, 2019 from the same set it all started on."
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:14 pm "As of now, The Wendy Williams Show has not been canceled but it went on hiatus several times in 2019 which has fans thinking it may come to an end sooner rather than later.Jul 24, 2019'

"
FacebookTwitterYOUTUBELinkedIn
After filling in for Wendy Williams during her seemingly never ending hiatus from her daytime talk show, Jerry O’Connell debuted his own show Monday, Aug. 12, 2019 from the same set it all started on."
:( This guy is too goofy and hyper for this early in the morning. Seriously, he is too much.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t even know who he is, lol. She’s probably in rehab or something and that’s why it’s on hiatus. She has a coke problem.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I loved him in Sliders. Not so much Billions though and I don't watch day time tv.
Locked Previous topicNext topic