I am tracking my ex

Let me Go Anon

Unread post

My ex is taking ds out of state while he works. It's only 2.5 hours away. When he got his phone, he did not have a Google account. I gave him my account info and he uses it. It is not my main account and he does not remember the password.
I been tracking his phone through Google. I know where he is. He refused to answer the phone yesterday, just to be an ass, so I decided to locate his phone at 2AM. It rang none stop until he picked it up. It will ring for five minute straight unless you pick it up first. He doesn't know who called him. He thinks it was a prank call or something
I am also tracking DS's tablet. Today I told DS to charge his tablet and he wanted to know how did I know his battery was low. I told him it is because I am his mom.
I am not crazy or paranoid. My ex tried to take ds out of the country years ago and was caught in Texas. He didn't get in any trouble because he claimed ignorance since the CO wasn't in Spanish too.
So yeah, he can take ds with him on this trip. I cannot go against our CO, but I will watch their movements several times a day.

Unread post

Without knowing your back story you sound unstable.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can see tracking him but not calling him at 2am or practically announcing that you're tracking your ds. Why not just tell the courts look last time he tried to flee and today he wouldn't return a call? I want to be assured he's not going to flee again?
BlessedMommie88
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I’m not sure it’s even legal to track someone without their knowledge. But making his phone ring at 2am for no reason is kind of crazy.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry you sound crazy
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just Damn!
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 pm Sorry you sound crazy
More like, Bat Shit Crazy
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You're a nutcase.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Let me Go Anon

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:00 pm I can see tracking him but not calling him at 2am or practically announcing that you're tracking your ds. Why not just tell the courts look last time he tried to flee and today he wouldn't return a call? I want to be assured he's not going to flee again?
Whenever I have ds he would call me several times a day and there would be hell if I didnt pick up right then and there. He got mad when I told him while on a camping trip with DS, he could talk to ds after dinner. We had a busy day and were trying to limit electronics. We had to go back to mediation because of that. But see those same rules dont apply to him. His time with his son is far more valuable even when I texted to him to let him know my younger son was very upset and wanted to talk to him and ds, he ignored it. So at 2AM when my younger child had literally cried himself to sleep, I started ringing his phone none stop. There is a backstory to why my younger son has separation anxiety and my ex is very well awared.
Besides ds doesn't think I am tracking him. I always tell him to charge his tablet because 9/10 times he plays it until it dies LoL
Let me Go Anon

Unread post

BlessedMommie88 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:33 pm I’m not sure it’s even legal to track someone without their knowledge. But making his phone ring at 2am for no reason is kind of crazy.
There was a reason. If I have ds and he calls, he expects I pick up right away. We went to meditation because while on a camping trip I told him he could talk to ds after dinner because I was trying to limit electronics. The same rules don't apply to him. I had text him earlier that day to lef him know my younger son wanted to talk to ds and him because he was upset. My LO has separation anxiety and my ex knows that. My younger son cried himself to sleep worried. So as soon as my LO fell asleep, I made his phone ring off the hook.
Locked Previous topicNext topic