Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope you cancelled the sundae order
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd be embarrassed too. My kids are far from perfect but they never talked to people like that.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh my.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I would have told the child that he will apologize right now and that he won't be getting that Sundae. Who does he know that calls people stupid?
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At 3 they mimic what the adults in their lives say. What a shame. If that had been either of the boys they would have apologized and we would have left immediately. That behavior is 100% unacceptable at any age.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:07 pm Okay I'm not one to say this but where's he picking that up? Because I'm not the role model of calmly speaking to people but my kid never called any adult stupid. If he's hearing someone speaking to anyone in a disrespectful manner that needs to change.
That was my thought too. It's not like 3 year olds are with all sorts of different people. It's either parents who talk that way, or a daycare provider who allows it, or perhaps grandparents or other adult around the child a lot who talks that way. I would be figuring it out real fast and stopping it.

And my kid would never get that sundae or any other sundae for some time.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The sundae order would be canceled and my kid would be apologizing then going straight home. No TV, tablets, etc for the rest of the day.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.
you would not dump ice cream on your kids head..lol!
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hopefully you had him apologize to her ..
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:46 pm
If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.

You are as immature as the three year old.
Locked Previous topicNext topic