Embarrassed

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:58 am First he would be apologizing. Then he wouldn't get the sundae. In fact when we got home, we would be having a long talk about his behavior, and how he was losing tv for a month, and probably most of his toys.
That's about as ridiculous as the troll on the front page who said she'd dump the sundae over his head. Overreact much?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.
you would not dump ice cream on your kids head..lol!
Shhhh, dont tell the outraged drama llamas. They need an excuse to bitch about something, lol
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:32 am

If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.
Shhhh, dont tell the outraged drama llamas. They need an excuse to bitch about something, lol
That made me laugh when I read that.. Good one.. lol!
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

And then what happened?
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I would have died. Then apologized like a bandit when she brought the ice cream.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:58 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:14 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:07 pm Okay I'm not one to say this but where's he picking that up? Because I'm not the role model of calmly speaking to people but my kid never called any adult stupid. If he's hearing someone speaking to anyone in a disrespectful manner that needs to change.
That was my thought too. It's not like 3 year olds are with all sorts of different people. It's either parents who talk that way, or a daycare provider who allows it, or perhaps grandparents or other adult around the child a lot who talks that way. I would be figuring it out real fast and stopping it.

And my kid would never get that sundae or any other sundae for some time.
Not necessarily an adult. He could have heard another child or sibling say that and repeated it.
True, but it still comes down to an adult. If a sibling is saying it then it's still on the parents. Why are the parents allowing the older kids to say stuff like that. Another child saying it is on the daycare provider because a good one will always have ears open and will not let the kids get away with stuff like that.

Either way, at 3 year old it ultimately comes down to some adult dropped the ball on curbing that sort of behavior right out of the gate.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
Eat it or wear it!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My child would not be getting ice cream for a month if that happened...
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Child would be made to apologize and the order would be canceled. Kid would also get a talking to about how he was wrong and he has to use manners.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd tell him not only is he apologizing immediately, that ice cream is now mine and we are going straight home for a serious talk, no treats today.
Locked Previous topicNext topic