I know it's not my business but I have to say it. WTF?

Anonymous 1

Unread post Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 pm

My niece will be turning 6 this September. For the longest time, up until a couple months ago, my brother and his wife have been living in this one bedroom apartment. The three of them were sharing a room. They had money to move to a bigger apartment but my brother didn't want to. Because he is addicted to video games and spends hundreds of dollars a month on gaming. So finally a couple months ago they decided to move to a 2 bedroom apartment. Finally, we thought, this poor girl was going to get her own room and an actual bed instead of that small tot bed she had out grown.

I had my niece a couple days, and I had to drop her off today. This is the first time I have been to their new place. It was nice and all. I go in and was happy to see her big kid room. To my total amazement, my brother showed me the extra room... And instead of making it into a 6 to girls room, my dumbass brother and his wife turned it into a gaming room! She is still sharing a room with her parents. WTF? No it's not my business but that doesn't mean I can't be disgusted over it. Who does that? I might be able to see if if they needed the room for business purposes, but for a F***ing gaming room? So you can sit on your fat lazy ass, undisturbed, and continue to play your games all day? JFC!
wildflowers25
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Thats pretty bad. I just cannot fathom that level of addiction to games.
Anonymous 2

Unread post Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:21 pm

It might not be any of your business, but I happen to agree with you. WTH?!
iamanon
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:32 pm

I agree with you
CrazyJenn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:42 pm

That's terrible!
Dylexsmommy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Yeah i agree. That's some bullshit.
wait for it...
EmilyH87
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 pm

My business or not, I know if wouldn't have been able to stop myself from asking my brother just WTF was wrong with him.
Anonymous 3

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Damn that is fucked up. Hopefully your brother inherited all of the family's stupid genes.
I have a big mouth and would have said something, lol
CotterpinDoozer
Regent
Regent

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:33 pm

I don't know that I wouldn't have said something. It might not be your business, but I think it's messed up too.
pinkbutterfly66
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:01 pm

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 pm
My niece will be turning 6 this September. For the longest time, up until a couple months ago, my brother and his wife have been living in this one bedroom apartment. The three of them were sharing a room. They had money to move to a bigger apartment but my brother didn't want to. Because he is addicted to video games and spends hundreds of dollars a month on gaming. So finally a couple months ago they decided to move to a 2 bedroom apartment. Finally, we thought, this poor girl was going to get her own room and an actual bed instead of that small tot bed she had out grown.

I had my niece a couple days, and I had to drop her off today. This is the first time I have been to their new place. It was nice and all. I go in and was happy to see her big kid room. To my total amazement, my brother showed me the extra room... And instead of making it into a 6 to girls room, my dumbass brother and his wife turned it into a gaming room! She is still sharing a room with her parents. WTF? No it's not my business but that doesn't mean I can't be disgusted over it. Who does that? I might be able to see if if they needed the room for business purposes, but for a F***ing gaming room? So you can sit on your fat lazy ass, undisturbed, and continue to play your games all day? JFC!
So what's the F***ing living room for then? I'd take pictures of the bedroom and 'gaming room' and plaster it on facebook to shame the bastard. And if that didn't work, the local paper or even a billboard with his picture. "This is my brother's apartment, he cares more about video games than he does his own child so he took the 2nd bedroom and turned it into a gaming room instead of a bedroom for his 6-year-old daughter. Oh and she's still sleeping on a toddler bed instead of a real bed. If you happen to run into this loser around town, please let him know what a loser you think he is. Thank you"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vent Corner”