Did you care about stains on spit up rags and bibs?

PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:51 am
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 am My daughter was on soy formula with prune juice added. Never did she ever have a stain that could be cleaned!

I suppose you could pre-treat spots immediately after they occur, while they're still wet. But that's a whole nother level of distraction from the actual task of childcare...you could find yourself remembering the spray bottle but forgetting the baby!
So far everything comes out though I do have to spray and let stuff sit from time to time.

The only thing they do that irritates me is if she spits up on something they just toss it in the dirty hamper. They don’t spray it whatsoever or soak it in water. Nothing to help the stain.
That's because they aren't the ones doing the laundry.
Anonymous 3

They are really weird.
Bibs are made and used to keep stains off of clothing.
I always had dozens upon dozens of dark or very colorful bibs. If there were stains, you couldnt see them unless you used a magnifying glass. But I always did several loads of laundry everyday.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:02 pm
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:51 am
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 am My daughter was on soy formula with prune juice added. Never did she ever have a stain that could be cleaned!

I suppose you could pre-treat spots immediately after they occur, while they're still wet. But that's a whole nother level of distraction from the actual task of childcare...you could find yourself remembering the spray bottle but forgetting the baby!
So far everything comes out though I do have to spray and let stuff sit from time to time.

The only thing they do that irritates me is if she spits up on something they just toss it in the dirty hamper. They don’t spray it whatsoever or soak it in water. Nothing to help the stain.
Ah. Perhaps you could use some deep breathing exercises and yoga then? Just reading that made my jaw clench!

Lol, nah it doesn’t bother me.

I spray it with oxyclean and throw it in the wash. If it comes out stained I put it on the counter, spray it down again and leave it. Next day I come in and spray it again. Kinda keep up with that till next wash day and throw it in again and hope for the best.

It’s not my kids clothes that will be ruined so I try not to care. Its just odd to me that they don’t treat the stain immediately if they want stain free clothes.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

I thought that's what they're for, to avoid staining the clothes.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

I don't think there were ever strains I could not get out.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Lol no.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic