Already off to a great start

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I packed dinner and breakfast for the plane (my kids have food intolerances and allergies so I'd rather pack than risking an epipen or vomiting midflight) and realized halfway that we forgot the cooler, so I had to find a grocery store near the airport and find enough to keep them fed until we get there. Now we're waiting at the airport, hopefully that will be the only upset of the flight.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Hopefully it is the only glitch in the trip.
Where are you going?
Have fun.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 pm I packed dinner and breakfast for the plane (my kids have food intolerances and allergies so I'd rather pack than risking an epipen or vomiting midflight) and realized halfway that we forgot the cooler, so I had to find a grocery store near the airport and find enough to keep them fed until we get there. Now we're waiting at the airport, hopefully that will be the only upset of the flight.
This was a blip in your usual dramatic life. Have a great trip and keep us updated.

NOT
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm Hopefully it is the only glitch in the trip.
Where are you going?
Have fun.
France, to see family we haven't seen in years. It was my grandparents Christmas present.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your grandparents would be my new favorite relatives!

Enjoy France! How long you there for?
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:04 pm
iamanon wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm Hopefully it is the only glitch in the trip.
Where are you going?
Have fun.
France, to see family we haven't seen in years. It was my grandparents Christmas present.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:22 pm Your grandparents would be my new favorite relatives!

Where are you going?
Have fun.
A week. They've come to the US a few times, but we haven't flown there since my eldest two were in diapers. Last Christmas he gave us some money toward it, so between that, saving, and no summer camps this year we got enough together. We are in the process of moving, so this also gives time for my husband to move everything and get things set up with the kids out of the way.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Enjoy every minute of it!

That's great that your DH will be able to get so much done while you're gone, too! :)
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:49 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:22 pm Your grandparents would be my new favorite relatives!

A week. They've come to the US a few times, but we haven't flown there since my eldest two were in diapers. Last Christmas he gave us some money toward it, so between that, saving, and no summer camps this year we got enough together. We are in the process of moving, so this also gives time for my husband to move everything and get things set up with the kids out of the way.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Meant to ask...Do you have a layover in Frankfurt, Germany?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Have fun.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hopefully, they let you on the plane with all that.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic