I know it's too soon to..

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:28 pm You need Dr Phil, not David, not Del, and definitely not that ridiculous Trumpence foolishness.
I love him..

What's his number?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm
Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:51 am
EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 am If you are really afraid of your husband then get a restraining order now.
He's in jail and there is a stay away order in place. Still, those things never stop him from finding us.

So, I will check into other resources with the Women's Shelter.
You do realize that a divorce is not an overnight process. In many states you have to be seperated for a year before you ever see a judge.....Add in children and assets you could be looking at 18 months to a year. And thats if he doesnt contest it
Not with abuse. I don't have to wait..
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:00 pm
Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:51 am

He's in jail and there is a stay away order in place. Still, those things never stop him from finding us.

So, I will check into other resources with the Women's Shelter.
You do realize that a divorce is not an overnight process. In many states you have to be seperated for a year before you ever see a judge.....Add in children and assets you could be looking at 18 months to a year. And thats if he doesnt contest it
Not how that works at all. You are delusional if you think that. You have a rough road with this
Anonymous 9

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Not how that works at all. You are delusional if you think that. You have a rough road with this
Wrong again, you should research shit before posting anything that comes out of your ass

https://louisianalawhelp.org/resource/w ... c-violence
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. She is correct there is no waiting period in her state due to abuse
Anonymous 10

Unread post

The two worse relationships I've had was because I was on the rebound and basically needed someone. The first rebound one the man was abusive. Don't do it. I'm serious. Get your head on straight first.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 pm The two worse relationships I've had was because I was on the rebound and basically needed someone. The first rebound one the man was abusive. Don't do it. I'm serious. Get your head on straight first.
I can't wait to get on my therapist sofa Thursday.. lol

I will work on me. Don't worry.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I sincerely doubt that if you're abused you have to wait to be divorced. No matter. I'm sure Godstar can read her states regulations without a problem.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WOW.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

You need to get healthy before you date. You need to be on some medication. Don’t drag a guy into the delusions that you believe
Locked Previous topicNext topic