I know it's too soon to..

hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

way too soon
Anonymous 6

Unread post

sounds like you are trying to get some poor innocent guy killed. You don't have the sense God gave a goose.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:51 am
EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 am If you are really afraid of your husband then get a restraining order now.
He's in jail and there is a stay away order in place. Still, those things never stop him from finding us.

So, I will check into other resources with the Women's Shelter.
You do realize that a divorce is not an overnight process. In many states you have to be seperated for a year before you ever see a judge.....Add in children and assets you could be looking at 18 months to a year. And thats if he doesnt contest it
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You need Dr Phil, not David, not Del, and definitely not that ridiculous Trumpence foolishness.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

A friend and a support group are what you need. A boyfriend is not. You have a long road ahead of you to get through to the other side of almost 20 years of abuse. Work hard on yourself and your recovery. Concentrate on you and your young kids right now.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:17 pm sounds like you are trying to get some poor innocent guy killed. You don't have the sense God gave a goose.
Lol, my Mom just said that about someone the other day.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

You found a kind, compassionate soul, be grateful for that, and do not attempt more, not now
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Best wishes!
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:09 pm Do you and your soon to be ex have kids together? If so, a divorce can take some time. Most states have a waiting period before it can be finalized, if minor children are involved. I just went through this myself. Filed for divorced from my husband of 16 years. Minimum 6 months wwiting period until it was finalized
Not with abuse, and when he is in jail. I can have it now.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:39 pm A friend and a support group are what you need. A boyfriend is not. You have a long road ahead of you to get through to the other side of almost 20 years of abuse. Work hard on yourself and your recovery. Concentrate on you and your young kids right now.
I will see a therapist Thursday..

The Women's Shelter has support groups Tuesday and Thursday..

I'm going tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic