My Confession

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:15 pm DH is a republican, and voted for Trump, but for him it was a "lesser of two evils" vote. He's never been very happy with Trump from the beginning.
I'm a libertarian and I absolutely couldn't stomach Hillary. Though everyone complains about hearing it, until the third party actually becomes a force, voting outside of the standard partisan choices is flushing your vote. There's no other way to look at it.

I've been voting for 34 years and this is the first time I recall a true lesser of two evils scenario. I don't ever remember feeling like that all this time.

Out of ALL of the millions of people in the U.S., I still can't believe that those two were our best and brightest options. It still astounds me.

I think Trump would have been a great executive team/cabinet member such as being over the Fed, over housing,etc. Something in finance. He understands business and money. He gets the economy. He's just so rough around the edges.

I don't know - I guess it seems to be working. He was the first sitting President to walk into north Korea. He must be doing something right.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:41 pm I'm a Republican and I'm still trying to understand the tolerant left. What exactly do they tolerate?
They tolerate you sharing the same views as them. :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:33 pm I'm a Republican, but I hate everything about Donald Trump and his MAGA crowd
Haha!

At least you admit it. Most won't.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:16 pm 8B74F285-9BF1-4D41-A7C7-9BC2AD0F8106.jpeg
I like this
Anonymous 8

That's why I'm independent and I vote based on people and not party lines. If I'm being honest I can't really stand either side and especially the extremists on each side.
Deleted User 670

So vote Democrat in the 2020 election to boot out the republicans. Until the GOP loses big, it's not going to change. We need a two party system, but not a party that is so far right that it only represents a fraction of the country.
Anonymous 9

Im not a rep or a dem and I hate everything about Donald Trump and the entire swamp that is BOTH the dem and rep party. Two sides of a festering cesspool fighting for the powerhouse.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

I'm a constitutionalist and I can't figure out why research and adequate resources are so hard for people.
I hate regurgitated garbage that's been proven false.
i want candy!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:33 pm I'm a Republican, but I hate everything about Donald Trump and his MAGA crowd
I don't know who you are but I like you already.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

I'm a Democrat. I frankly think both parties have lost their ever loving minds and that gorillas could do a better job than we are. I think if a meteor broke whatever satellites Twitter uses America would be better for it. And I vote Black Hole for 2020- it's what we deserve.
Locked Previous topicNext topic