I don't really care if she lost her kids and I'm not going to go out of my way to spend time with her

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My step sister lost custody of 3 of her 5 kids. Their dad took her to court and proved that her and her boyfriend were unfit and that it was in the kids best interest for him to get full custody.

This was only a surprise to my step sis

Well my dad called me up saying I need to go spend time with her because she needs her sister more than ever. I told him no. Me and her are not close. We have never spent one on one time together and frankly I don't feel sorry for her.

Now my dad is mad at me and my step sister is too. 😂🤣
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I dont blame you
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 am My step sister lost custody of 3 of her 5 kids. Their dad took her to court and proved that her and her boyfriend were unfit and that it was in the kids best interest for him to get full custody.

This was only a surprise to my step sis

Well my dad called me up saying I need to go spend time with her because she needs her sister more than ever. I told him no. Me and her are not close. We have never spent one on one time together and frankly I don't feel sorry for her.

Now my dad is mad at me and my step sister is too. 😂🤣
I wouldn't be around anyone that I wasnt close to regardless if we are related by blood or not
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don't blame you. I wouldn't associate with someone who picked a man over their children.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If before she lost her kids the two of you weren't close, why would anyone think you'd be there for her now?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

where are the other children?
I would probably talk to her if only to say "hey, you need to get your act together".
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:43 am where are the other children?
I would probably talk to her if only to say "hey, you need to get your act together".
My guess would be with her and her boyfriend....Also no she shouldnt tell her to get her act together. She should just ignore the whole situation
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The other two are with her still. They are her bfs kids

I do wonder how the court finds her unfit and her she can still keep some of her kids
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 am
My guess would be with her and her boyfriend....Also no she shouldnt tell her to get her act together. She should just ignore the whole situation
I said that's what I would do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic