I have no problem with my husband initiating S*x while I am sleeping

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Oh, that sucks!! I’m sorry your husband has that problem. It must be rough having a S*x life where intercourse can only last a few seconds, if he can even last long enough for penetration:(
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:49 pm Then why can’t he wake you up before he starts getting off?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:57 pm I prefer a man that wants more than just a warm hole on a limp body in the dark.
Lol what a stupid statement.

I always wake up and we have great S*x
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So... how exactly did you jumped to that idiotic conclusion from my post? I personally like more romance in my S*x, I wouldn’t like to wake up with my husband getting off while I was unconscious. I would appreciate some caring gestures. How exactly does that mean that my husband can’t perform sexually?
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:53 pm Oh, that sucks!! I’m sorry your husband has that problem. It must be rough having a S*x life where intercourse can only last a few seconds, if he can even last long enough for penetration:(
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:49 pm Then why can’t he wake you up before he starts getting off?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Lol what a stupid statement.

I always wake up and we have great S*x
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

She’s nuts.
Typical.
It’s not worth it to even reply.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 am So... how exactly did you jumped to that idiotic conclusion from my post? I personally like more romance in my S*x, I wouldn’t like to wake up with my husband getting off while I was unconscious. I would appreciate some caring gestures. How exactly does that mean that my husband can’t perform sexually?
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:53 pm Oh, that sucks!! I’m sorry your husband has that problem. It must be rough having a S*x life where intercourse can only last a few seconds, if he can even last long enough for penetration:(

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Maybe you just don’t know what “getting off” means? It means ejaculating.

You said that your husband would be ejaculating before you even woke up. Not really any jump or idiotic conclusion, you very plainly stated things. Lol!!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 am So... how exactly did you jumped to that idiotic conclusion from my post? I personally like more romance in my S*x, I wouldn’t like to wake up with my husband getting off while I was unconscious. I would appreciate some caring gestures. How exactly does that mean that my husband can’t perform sexually?

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

She didn’t say that.
Go away
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 am Maybe you just don’t know what “getting off” means? It means ejaculating.

You said that your husband would be ejaculating before you even woke up. Not really any jump or idiotic conclusion, you very plainly stated things. Lol!!

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Errr...yeah, that’s exactly what she said. Maybe she didn’t mean that because she didn’t understand the slang she was using, but you can’t really claim she didn’t say it.

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:11 am She didn’t say that.
Go away
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 am Maybe you just don’t know what “getting off” means? It means ejaculating.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:14 am Errr...yeah, that’s exactly what she said. Maybe she didn’t mean that because she didn’t understand the slang she was using, but you can’t really claim she didn’t say it.

Go away

Attachments
3 stooges strike againownload (2).jpeg
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My husband has woken me up that way before. I have no problem with it. Other times he has woken me up by a form of foreplay. I do it to him too. The other night I couldn't sleep, so I started playing around with him. He had no complaints.

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Hey!! Glad to see I’m still on your mind! Thanks for being so interested in me, it does make me feel good.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:14 am Errr...yeah, that’s exactly what she said. Maybe she didn’t mean that because she didn’t understand the slang she was using, but you can’t really claim she didn’t say it.

Go away

Anonymous 12

Unread post

Yes she did.

Go away

Locked Previous topicNext topic