He promises not to beat me again if I marry him for third time

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DEAR AMY: I am so shattered. I remarried my husband twice, and now he is asking for me to marry him for the third time.

I know he’s having an affair with one of his high school flings. The second time we got married, the minister, who didn’t know we had been married before, mentioned the “holy sacrament” and proclaimed the “mystery of marriage.”

I suppose what I really don’t understand is why I have married him twice. He has beaten me in both marriages. He always apologized and promised he would never do it again, but it happened again. Now, he is asking me to marry him again, and he’s gone to anger management and vowed he would never hit me again — and that he would terminate his affair with his current fling, if I agreed to marry him.

After his continual affairs, I had an affair of my own, which I thought was a way of equalizing my pain, and then he beat me repeatedly, and then went back to his high school fling!

I refuse to be owned. I just want to be loved by a man who will not cheat on me.

Should I remarry him for the third time if he promises to quit beating me, and stops his promiscuous behavior?
GUESTS 222

Unread post

It seems the MC tells have found their way to the advice columns in their boredom
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is why I couldn't write an advice column because I'd reply 'you were what, dropped as a baby? For real you have to ask this?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GUESTS 222 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:38 am It seems the MC tells have found their way to the advice columns in their boredom
Lol, right!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, marry him.
He sounds like a really awesome guy.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People can’t really be this stupid can they?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absofuckinglutely marry the abusive douchebag....Third Time's a Charm, smdh.
Jeda1429
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Oh boy . He must have beat her with the stupid stick
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jeda1429 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 pm Oh boy . He must have beat her with the stupid stick
AKA the CafeMom stick. :D
Deleted User 670

Unread post

So obviously a troll post.
Locked Previous topicNext topic