my kids are heathens trying to poison me!

Unread post

Warning this is disgusting!

We decided to go to the park today and in doing so I had purchased a few bottles of water on our way to the park. After the park we decided to stop and grab a bite to eat at a local taco place. I was eating something when I bit into a really hot pepper and told my kids to hand me one of their water bottles. They handed me a bottle of water, and I quickly took a drink of it. As I was chugging I noticed the water had a disgusting smell to it. It smelled like dead animal and I looked at the water and to my disgust and horror, I see that the water was cloudy and had something floating in it. Apparently, they had found a water bottle that must have fallen under their seat from last week, I'm guessing it was my 2 year olds water bottle because of what looked like backwash. What makes things worse, they thought it was funny that it took a good 15 minutes to calm myself down from puking and dry heaving all over the place. WTH? Im still gagging! That was not a funny prank.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lol!!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not funny at all, I'd be pissed.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If they did it on purpose, they wouldn't be laughing once I told them their consequences.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BAHAHAHA, that is super funny but only because it wasn't me.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm If they did it on purpose, they wouldn't be laughing once I told them their consequences.
I love it when I agree with you.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

How long are they grounded?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hell yeah!
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm If they did it on purpose, they wouldn't be laughing once I told them their consequences.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic