Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who is still alive, comments

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/07/24/ruth-bad ... g-senator/
Very amusing!
Last year , people predicted she was going to die...soon. Senator Jim Bunning was one who predicted her death.
Well... Ruth comments were thus:
“I’m still alive....Senator Bunning is not.”
She is a tough old chick! Yay, Ruth!
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

I think it would be more of a "tough old bird".
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 pm I think it would be more of a "tough old bird".
Tough old broad
Tough old survivor
Tough old genius
Awesome
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:02 am
Kalea wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 pm I think it would be more of a "tough old bird".
Tough old broad
Tough old survivor
Tough old genius
Awesome

Never heard of the others you've mentioned....well till last year. My Dads significant other called herself a TOB Tough Old Broad. She was tough : (
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Wishing death on someone is sure hell fire
Locked Previous topicNext topic