Earth Cam showing the Mall turned off

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:31 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 pm Oh geez.

USA Today claims thousands of people lined the streets.

This is yet another stupid thing to take issue over. Its a dang parade. Of all the things there are to take issue over this president - and there are plenty of valid things - this is what people pick. Its like they're looking for anything they can possibly whine about. This is partly why a lot of people are tired of the media.
Maybe so. But the 4th of July fireworks in DC generally draws hundreds of thousands of people annually. And EarthCam is not the media. It is a live stream camera that shows the National Mall and the Lincoln Memorial 24/7. Yet they mysteriously stopped working yesterday afternoon. And I'm not whining, I'm actually gloating Trumpy didn't get his military parade and his crowd was still smaller than previous 4th celebrations.

I'm really not at all surprised you're gloating. But gloating over this makes you look petty and childish, and like you don't have anything valid regarding your hatred for this guy. Sad that some people made this political. The same USA Today article I read said a lot of people on both sides made this political as well, showing support both for and against Trump. But then there were the families who were there who just made it about patriotism and enjoying and celebrating the day, some who claimed they cried being overcome with emotion in a way that previous celebrations had not made them feel. What a shame not everyone took that kind of viewpoint on the whole thing.
Aww someone's feels hurt?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:35 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 pm

This is yet another stupid thing to take issue over. Its a dang parade. Of all the things there are to take issue over this president - and there are plenty of valid things - this is what people pick. Its like they're looking for anything they can possibly whine about. This is partly why a lot of people are tired of the media.
When we have people dying from lack of healthcare, homeless vets, and are locking babies in cages all supposedly because of lack of money, but we can blow millions on a parade, that is a huge issue to me.
Giving billions to other countries, including the ones whose citizens are overwhelming our borders, while Americans go without is a huge issue to me and many others.
Giving billions to Israel who have universal health care & legalized abortion using OUR tax dollars.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

When we have people dying from lack of healthcare, homeless vets, and are locking babies in cages all supposedly because of lack of money, but we can blow millions on a parade, that is a huge issue to me.

Unfortunately we will always have the poor. And yes its a travesty. But even Jesus said the poor will always be with you, but he still feasted on occasion and that's ok. Does your town not have a parade? Or fireworks? Or something? Do you not have people in your town who are poor or hungry? Should the thousands spent on fireworks not have gone to buy meals for them instead?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:52 pm
Maybe so. But the 4th of July fireworks in DC generally draws hundreds of thousands of people annually. And EarthCam is not the media. It is a live stream camera that shows the National Mall and the Lincoln Memorial 24/7. Yet they mysteriously stopped working yesterday afternoon. And I'm not whining, I'm actually gloating Trumpy didn't get his military parade and his crowd was still smaller than previous 4th celebrations.

I'm really not at all surprised you're gloating. But gloating over this makes you look petty and childish, and like you don't have anything valid regarding your hatred for this guy. Sad that some people made this political. The same USA Today article I read said a lot of people on both sides made this political as well, showing support both for and against Trump. But then there were the families who were there who just made it about patriotism and enjoying and celebrating the day, some who claimed they cried being overcome with emotion in a way that previous celebrations had not made them feel. What a shame not everyone took that kind of viewpoint on the whole thing.
Aww someone's feels hurt?

Nope.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Then you better be pissed off at every single President we have ever had previously to Trump as well then.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Unfortunately we will always have the poor. And yes its a travesty. But even Jesus said the poor will always be with you, but he still feasted on occasion and that's ok. Does your town not have a parade? Or fireworks? Or something? Do you not have people in your town who are poor or hungry? Should the thousands spent on fireworks not have gone to buy meals for them instead?
Well stated.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thank you she is being quite ridiculous and it is becoming obnoxious. Pretty much everything she posts is so hateful lately.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:26 pm

Giving billions to other countries, including the ones whose citizens are overwhelming our borders, while Americans go without is a huge issue to me and many others.
Giving billions to Israel who have universal health care & legalized abortion using OUR tax dollars.
Giving billions to countries that are openly and loudly critical of us is what really infuriates me.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:26 pm

Giving billions to countries that are openly and loudly critical of us is what really infuriates me.
Giving billions to a country that does nothing other than rile up problems in the MIddle East and gives their citizens rights that ours are denied using OUR tax dollars for it infuriates me. We pay for Israeli citizens to have universal health care & UNRESTRICTED abortion laws with OUR TAX DOLLARS. Yet the GOP does everything they can to deny US citizens those same rights.
Locked Previous topicNext topic