How to let someone go....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We have been apart for awhile, we don’t speak, nothing for awhile. And I still miss him and love him every day.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Come to the realization that they don't want you no more
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Close your eyes and imagine this person standing in front of you. Imagine a tether between the two of you. Say what you need to say then cut the tether.
It's symbolic but works.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:32 pm Come to the realization that they don't want you no more
Oh he does. I just can’t have him in my life
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:40 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:32 pm Come to the realization that they don't want you no more
Why not?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 pm
Why not?
He’s an abusive addict, I heard he’s getting clean again but I’m never going through that again
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So then focus on that.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:43 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Why not?
He’s an abusive addict, I heard he’s getting clean again but I’m never going through that again
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You need to focus on you. You also need to realize that he has a problem he is going to try to get help for (Hopefully). This isn't a good time for him to be in a relationship. If he really loves you, and you really love him, then things will work out and you'll come back together someday, when the time is right for both of you.

If you can't bring yourself to do it just for you, then do it for him as well. Know that he needs this time to focus on getting his life together.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is let go of my abusive ex. People don’t get it. They think you should be happy and free. But these relationships are addictive and intense. To be honest I haven’t fully let go. I try and I’ve moved on. But I feel connected to him in a weird way I don’t with any other human. I guess I’ve just been through so much with him. It’s called trauma bond and Stockholm’s syndrome.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It was really hard for me to let go of my ex. He was abusive and I'm an addict and even though I wasn't actively using at that time, I was addicted to fixing him. I needed the chaos that his abuse brought into my life bc it was the only thing I knew.

The best thing I ever did for myself and my recovery and my children was leave him. We're doing better than ever and he continues to show his a** at every chance. But my kids can see what a normal life is now and that's all that matters.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic