S/O. I don’t want to fall in love

Anonymous 2

If that's what you want, there's nothing wrong with that. But tbh, I don't think you can really control whether or not you fall in love with someone.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

I kind of felt like that after my divorce. I was ready to go it alone, just date and have fun until I met the one that made me believe again.
Anonymous 3

What about when you get old. Just having a good time is going to change as you get older. Don't you want a special someone to spend your golden years with.
Anonymous 2

Yes. I think you can probably do that.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:45 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:18 pm If that's what you want, there's nothing wrong with that. But tbh, I don't think you can really control whether or not you fall in love with someone.
I can control how close I let them to me & if I act on those feelings.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:07 pm I hope my heart is completely turned off. I understand that some people believe in the “one” or the right person. I don’t. If I’m seeing someone and he mentions love or commitment. I will nicely tell him that it’s not working out. I tell men I’m just having a good time. I don’t want more than that.

Point is not everyone is into the romantic
How many threads about this topic is there going to be? If you want to marry for money instead of love, so be it. Others want love. I've already had my soulmate. Miss him dearly. He set the bar so high. I don't know if there will be anyone that will measure up.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

There does seem to be a lot of talk on this particular subject. Do you know if it's all the same poster?
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:06 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:07 pm I hope my heart is completely turned off. I understand that some people believe in the “one” or the right person. I don’t. If I’m seeing someone and he mentions love or commitment. I will nicely tell him that it’s not working out. I tell men I’m just having a good time. I don’t want more than that.

How many threads about this topic is there going to be? If you want to marry for money instead of love, so be it. Others want love. I've already had my soulmate. Miss him dearly. He set the bar so high. I don't know if there will be anyone that will measure up.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Well if you do meet an older man and break it off be so kind as send him my way. I'd like a committed relationship again. That is all.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

I kind of agree. I definitely said I would not fall for my husband. 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:29 pm I kind of felt like that after my divorce. I was ready to go it alone, just date and have fun until I met the one that made me believe again.
Same here!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:06 pm

I haven’t been on much. I didn’t know this post was part of a theme. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic