Your home paint colors—do they reflect you?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:23 am D7003FE2-8E89-4650-AD8A-077A7463FC13.jpeg

Excuse the mess, but this shows our golden yellow wall on the right and then the previous color left.

He ‘s doing the kitchen now and I think messed up, as I do not like the color with my cabinets, so that may be a $1000 mistake, we shall see.
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:20 am Post pics! I wanna see! 👀
That is a great pick! Very nice!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:42 am
bluebunnybabe wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:29 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:23 am D7003FE2-8E89-4650-AD8A-077A7463FC13.jpeg

Excuse the mess, but this shows our golden yellow wall on the right and then the previous color left.

He ‘s doing the kitchen now and I think messed up, as I do not like the color with my cabinets, so that may be a $1000 mistake, we shall see.

I need to see it when it’s done. I kind of like the color. I don’t think I could ever do color like that though. I’m so horrible at matching. I would never be able to put furniture in the room because I would think it didn’t match.
I understand, I am not great at interior design either, but as “tacky” as it may sound, I choose a visually enjoyable patterned rug with colors that I like, so as long as my paint and my furniture/accessories stay those coordinating colors, I figure it cannot be too awful, lol. Most of my furniture is brown & blue and staying, so it works well with this.

But I realize I may not win home and gardens home of the year, lol. But if in the end, we start to decide it’s not what we thought, no biggie, we love to laugh 😂 at our mistakes. I love basking in yellow though, so I am pretty sure I will be happy with it!
That’s actually a pretty smart idea. I never would have thought to do that, but it makes sense.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic