I think this is crazy

Anonymous 1

Unread post

In 2018 in Alabama a pregnant woman incited a fight and was shot in the stomach. The fetus died, the shooter has been cleared but the woman who was shot is now being charged with manslaughter in the death of the unborn. They say that she started and continued the fight which led to her being shot. I think it's crazy to blame the victim and also feels like a slippery slope.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm In 2018 in Alabama a pregnant woman incited a fight and was shot in the stomach. The fetus died, the shooter has been cleared but the woman who was shot is now being charged with manslaughter in the death of the unborn. They say that she started and continued the fight which led to her being shot. I think it's crazy to blame the victim and also feels like a slippery slope.
She wasn"t a victim
Deleted User 172

Unread post

If she provoked the fight then she's not the victim.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She deserves the charges
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She was the aggressor.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How is she the victim of something she started?

Sounds like, in the end, she just got the short end of the stick.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

She shouldn't have started the fight, and none of this would've happened. Who gets into a physical altercation when they're pregnant?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

If you shoot someone and are cleared, I’d guess that you had to have reason to believe that your life was in imminent danger. Doesn’t sound like she just smacked someone and then got shot.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm In 2018 in Alabama a pregnant woman incited a fight and was shot in the stomach. The fetus died, the shooter has been cleared but the woman who was shot is now being charged with manslaughter in the death of the unborn. They say that she started and continued the fight which led to her being shot. I think it's crazy to blame the victim and also feels like a slippery slope.
Read what you wrote again and again until you actually understand it.
That crazy twat is NOT a victim. The ONLY victim is the FETUS.
That crazy bitch deserves everything she gets, hopefully it will be a lethal injection or better yet.....her ass beat to death by the inmates for ultimately causing the unborn fetus death.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Must have been a hell of a smack down. That's all I got. That and if she was shot in self defense she gets what she deserves.
Locked Previous topicNext topic