Shit my nurse said to me after giving birth

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 pm
Emandab wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 pm
So if a nurse smacked the back of my head but didn't say she was going to do it before hand, ie a threat, then it's not assault?
Correct. It would be battery
Ah okay so we're just being petty over semantics, gotchya😉
In this case the semantics matter. However giving a baby formula is not assault or battery that poster is just not very smart
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 am If a nurse tried to give my newborn formula without my permission I would have her F***ing job.
They wouldn't fire a nurse over that no matter how much of a scene you made
The hospital would absolutely have to take action since the nurse assaulted a patient (the newborn), and I would absolutely make sure she was arrested following that assault.
LMAO! Maybe in Trollville.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

The hospital would absolutely have to take action since the nurse assaulted a patient (the newborn), and I would absolutely make sure she was arrested following that assault.
Giving a bottle of formula is not assault and they would not arrest her. The most that would happen is she may get written up and it go into her file. I don't agree with it either but holy hell you're dramatic and even making things up.
Well DH and I are both lawyers that graduated with honors from top tier law schools, so I’m pretty sure we could cause great pain for that nurse. Get her arrested, sue her personally, does it really matter?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She sounds like a mess! They're all moving toward Tylenol/ibuprofen now thanks to the imaginary opioid crisis. Goodness help you if you want some real pain relief. That sux. Glad you got the nurses switched out. What a shrew.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm

Giving a bottle of formula is not assault and they would not arrest her. The most that would happen is she may get written up and it go into her file. I don't agree with it either but holy hell you're dramatic and even making things up.
Well DH and I are both lawyers that graduated with honors from top tier law schools, so I’m pretty sure we could cause great pain for that nurse. Get her arrested, sue her personally, does it really matter?
All that drama..."assault"...LOL
Everything is assault now
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What state do you live in?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 pm

I find it sad that women don’t know their rights. Sometimes a newborn needs formula because mom had medications during birth that dehydrated her, or compromised her milk supply. I’m not psycho about breastfeeding, but mom gets to make the choice.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 pm

I find it sad that women don’t know their rights. Sometimes a newborn needs formula because mom had medications during birth that dehydrated her, or compromised her milk supply. I’m not psycho about breastfeeding, but mom gets to make the choice.
I'm not the nut saying she'd have the nurse arrested and charged with assault. This could happen in trollville. But in the real world she wouldn't be arrested.

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:14 pm

All that drama..."assault"...LOL
Everything is assault now
You looked at me funny. I'm going to have you arrested for assault. LMAO!

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course you are. :lol:

Locked Previous topicNext topic