Just because I cut her out doesnt mean I owe her an explaination

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My sister is a POS. I made the choice to cut her out of my life.

She keeps asking people to ask me why I did it. I dont owe her or anyone else an explanation. If she doesnt realize that her shitty actions all these years have consequences that is on her

I have started telling anyone who brings it up to stop mid sentence or I will walk away from them also.

Eta: I have called her out on her shitty behavior for years and this is not a surprised. I even gave her warnings when I really shouldn't have. She knows what she has done but doesn't see it as a big deal. I told her I was never going to talk to her again and I cut her out. I owe her no explanation now.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Just because you don't owe her one doesn't mean she can't ask. She'll get it eventually that you're not talking.

Its amazing anyone in troll town has any relationships left at this point, with the rate y'all are cutting people out of your lives in all these posts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:46 pm Just because you don't owe her one doesn't mean she can't ask. She'll get it eventually that you're not talking.

Its amazing anyone in troll town has any relationships left at this point, with the rate y'all are cutting people out of your lives in all these posts.
LOL!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe you don’t owe her anything, but mature adults deal with their issues openly and honestly. It wouldn’t kill you to give that explanation, that doesn’t mean you have to change your mind or take her back into your life. Show that you’re a better person and do the mature thing.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She has a right to ask. I think you should tell her because some people can be completely unaware of their behavior. It might do some good.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:51 pm Maybe you don’t owe her anything, but mature adults deal with their issues openly and honestly. It wouldn’t kill you to give that explanation, that doesn’t mean you have to change your mind or take her back into your life. Show that you’re a better person and do the mature thing.
I was open and honest when I cut her out and said I would never talk to her again. That is all that is needed
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's kind of pointless to not tell people what the issues are, Trolleatha.

Bad behavior continues because no one ever calls them on it, so they keep getting away with it. The only way they'll ever stop running amok is if someone tells them how wrong and offensive their behavior is.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:52 pm She has a right to ask. I think you should tell her because some people can be completely unaware of their behavior. It might do some good.
She knows what she has done she just doesn't see how it is an issue.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 pm It's kind of pointless to not tell people what the issues are, Trolleatha.

Bad behavior continues because no one ever calls them on it, so they keep getting away with it. The only way they'll ever stop running amok is if someone tells them how wrong and offensive their behavior is.
I have called her on it for years now it has never made a difference
Deleted User 203

Unread post

You don't owe her an explanation but her curiosity is understandable.

What did she do that caused you to finally reach this point with her?
Locked Previous topicNext topic