How do I get over hating being outside?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because I really would rather stay inside with the windows open
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Start smoking. I would probably never go outside if I didn’t smoke.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You don't have to get over it. There's nothing wrong with your preference.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love being outside in the summer. Spend enough time moping around the house in the winter complaining it is too cold. I go biking, walks with the dog, go to the dog park, sit by the pool, sit by the firepit and read or make s'mores. In the summer, the only time I am inside is if I am at work, sleeping or it is raining (even then I may still be in the pool).

We also eat outside most days, and use the BBQ way too many times in the summer.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If you want to be a shut in, that's your choice to make
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

what do you hate about being outside?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 pm If you want to be a shut in, that's your choice to make
A shut in means I never leave the house I leave I just don’t spend time outside
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:20 pm what do you hate about being outside?
I get bored, the bugs it’s hot or too cold I try to sit outside and as soon as something lands on me I’m done
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 pm I love being outside in the summer. Spend enough time moping around the house in the winter complaining it is too cold. I go biking, walks with the dog, go to the dog park, sit by the pool, sit by the firepit and read or make s'mores. In the summer, the only time I am inside is if I am at work, sleeping or it is raining (even then I may still be in the pool).

We also eat outside most days, and use the BBQ way too many times in the summer.
I’ll cook outside but I won’t eat outside ever I don’t like any of those activities
Anonymous 5

Unread post

"How do I get over hating being outside?"

Is there a reason that you should have to spend time outside? Are you missing out on enjoyment with friends/family because you prefer to be indoors?
Locked Previous topicNext topic