what was the first movie you saw in the theater?

Masonmansmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Star Wars!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The first movie I remember seeing in a theater is the Star Wars where Darth Vader takes off his mask. I fell asleep and missed it and I remember my uncle teasing me about not seeing what Vader looked like.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 pm E.T.
That was mine too.
CatacombWeaver

Unread post

The first I can remember is Footloose.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sound of Music
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The first movie I remember seeing as a child is Mary Poppins. Mom made it a secret and made my sister and me get all dressed up to see it. I had no idea where we were going or doing until we got to the movie theater and saw the opening credits. It came out in '64 and I would have been 3 years old.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have vague memories of Superman II, E.T. and Annie ( I was two and then four). I am pretty sure Annie was the first sit down theater and the other two were at the drive-in.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

OMG! That movie! I was very young when that movie came out. My parents packed all 6 of us into the station wagon and headed out to see it at the drive in! Did the movie scare you? It scared me to death! I swear that for 10 years after watching that movie, I was afraid to swim in a lake or a pool! I swore that shark was comin' for me! I even stayed away from HOT PINK colored bathing suits! Didn't want to attract the sharks! :twisted:

jas wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 pm Jaws is the first one I remember.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I agree. It's got great songs!
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 pm First one I remember is the Little Mermaid
That is literally my favorite childhood movie. I still remember every single line to the whole movie.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Jurassic Park, when I was in elementary school. We watched a lot of movies, but my parents didn't really like to go to theaters before then because they liked subtitles.
Locked Previous topicNext topic