Would you buy stuff without knowing for a fact

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was watching court tv this morning. There was a case on there where a young girl had gotten pregnant. The boy was young too. The boys mom bought all kinds of stuff for the baby to later find out that her son wasn't that dad.

I have a son. If some girl told us he had gotten her pregnant I wouldn't spend one penny without a DNA test first. I think it is kinda her fault for purchasing the stuff before the DNA.

The old saying mama babies daddies maybe.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nope. But a man asking a woman for a dna test is major unforgiveable disrespect according to people here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:35 pm Nope. But a man asking a woman for a dna test is major unforgiveable disrespect according to people here.
I only believe that in committed relationships. It us different with teens who do not live together. If my DH would have asked me for one with our son. We wouldn't be married today. But we were adults who lived together.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I might buy a few things but not go crazy and buy a bunch of stuff.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:35 pm Nope. But a man asking a woman for a dna test is major unforgiveable disrespect according to people here.
I only believe that in committed relationships. It us different with teens who do not live together. If my DH would have asked me for one with our son. We wouldn't be married today. But we were adults who lived together.

Either way it creates hard feelings and sometimes fuels bitterness and resentment on the part of the mother, which starts the whole coparenting relationship off on a bad foot. I personally think dna tests should just be standard procedure these days. Its pretty cheap to do and would save society money and grief in the long run. Too many kids who don't even know they don't know who their real father is.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would buy stuff. It isn't that big of a deal
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 pm

Either way it creates hard feelings and sometimes fuels bitterness and resentment on the part of the mother, which starts the whole coparenting relationship off on a bad foot. I personally think dna tests should just be standard procedure these days. Its pretty cheap to do and would save society money and grief in the long run. Too many kids who don't even know they don't know who their real father is.
I feel if the father has any doubt he should request one. With that being said if you are in a committed relationship or married and you have that doubt then something is wrong in your relationship and you shouldn't be together. But with my son. I would have no way of knowing so before i would spend anything i would want proof that the child is in fact my grandchild. The lady on yhat tv show bought crib , painted the girl room, replaced the carpet amongst other things while she was still pregnant.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 am I would buy stuff. It isn't that big of a deal
Would you try to get reimbursement if you found out he wasn't the dad?. Imo, if you choose to buy the stuff without knowing like a crib, painting the girls room, replacing the carpet, diapers ect.. don't expect to get paid back if the baby isn't his.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 am I would buy stuff. It isn't that big of a deal
Would you try to get reimbursement if you found out he wasn't the dad?. Imo, if you choose to buy the stuff without knowing like a crib, painting the girls room, replacing the carpet, diapers ect.. don't expect to get paid back if the baby isn't his.
No I wouldn't. Like I said it isn't a big deal
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 pm

My girlfriend just found out, after 58 years on earth, that her father isn't her father. The neighbor kid was. LOL. Gotta love 23 and me!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic