'Build the wall!' chant breaks out among 'Latinos for Trump' at Mike Pence event

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Vice President Mike Pence struck a nerve on Tuesday while discussing border security and the need for “decisive” policies on immigration.

“This president knows that a nation without borders is not a nation,” Mr. Pence said during his remarks.

New York Times Miami Bureau Chief Patricia Mazzei was quick to share the chants, along with her take on the audience’s background, on social media.

“Chants of ‘Build the wall’ have broken out at Latinos for a trump event in Miami as Pence talks about border security,” she tweeted. “The crowd is largely Cuban/Venezuelan/Nicaraguan American.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... kdNjrmI4-Y

KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most Latinos who bothered to immigrate legally are against the illegal invasion.
KAG
Mean Girl
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 pm Most Latinos who bothered to immigrate legally are against the illegal invasion.
Idk if this is true but I've heard the Miami Cubans are against the immigration and pro Trump. The ones that came over when Castro sent us his undesirables.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 pm Most Latinos who bothered to immigrate legally are against the illegal invasion.
Idk if this is true but I've heard the Miami Cubans are against the immigration and pro Trump. The ones that came over when Castro sent us his undesirables.
Cubans get special treatment and they like it that way.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Yes. Don't get me started on that. That wet foot dry foot policy was the stupidest in history.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Yes. Don't get me started on that. That wet foot dry foot policy was the stupidest in history.
Quite a big of destruction done by our CIA over the "red scare". As if regular old brutal dictators are any better than communist dictators.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

The Wall is such a waste . Useless.
Those who keep on chanting “build the Wall “ are missing a few marbles and more than a few IQ points.( Trump’s favorite people)
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wet foot/dry foot! Has Trump reestablished it?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:27 pm
Trumps not doing anything constructive. He’s making it harder to travel to Cuba after Obama made it easier. I should be able to travel to Cuba if I want to. Trump ended a twenty year program that allowed American cruise ships to go to Cuba.

Since the ban went into effect last month, a Russian warship with missiles is now docked where American cruise ships used to dock. F***ing idiot Trump is.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:27 pm
Did it ever go away? Idk
Locked Previous topicNext topic