Date Night

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Tell me about your most recent date night!

We're watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and sharing that ice cream sandwich I was eyeing earlier lol.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Umm...ummm...what did we do and when was it? OH! It was a Parent's Night Out last month at karate. I think it was a end of school party. My oldest worked it and my youngest attended. We got some chicken and sides from the grocery store and rented Crazy Rich Asians. We don't have date nights very often so I had to think for that one. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Umm back in April my parents kept the kids 2 nights and we went away for the weekend.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We went to a Greek restaurant last weekend for lunch and a leisurely drive while DD was at Grandma's.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t remember.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

We went to our friends’ brewery last Friday.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We went to one of the wineries for a glass of wine and live music last week..or the week before. I can’t remember. Kids are old enough to be home for a few hours on their own, so we get out more now than when they were younger.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I always thought date night was when the kids fall asleep early enough so that both DH and I have the energy to have S*x lol 😂
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I think we do that about once every two or three years. I don't know what we last did. It's usually just dinner out. Whoop de doo.
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

We went to one of our favorite restaurants and saw West Side Story.
Locked Previous topicNext topic