Convince me to go to school

7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Today.
I don't want to, I'm exhausted from moving this weekend. Nothing is due today.

I have no reason to go.
So please convince me to go to school.
Thanks.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sorry, I'm no help. It's finally a beautiful day here, I'd be staying home, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why should we convince you to go somewhere that will enhance your education and life. You should be motivated enough on your own to do this because you are and your family are the only ones that will benefit from you going to school
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Go to school.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If you’re too sick to go to school, then you’re too sick to go out and play with your friends after school.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm Why should we convince you to go somewhere that will enhance your education and life. You should be motivated enough on your own to do this because you are and your family are the only ones that will benefit from you going to school
And missing 1 art class is going to completely upend my future?
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Donnie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:24 pm If you’re too sick to go to school, then you’re too sick to go out and play with your friends after school.
I just want to go home and rest. I've been going non stop for 3 weeks now. Work, school, family, moving. Every minute of my last 3 weeks has been planned and executed.
I'm tired.
Locked Previous topicNext topic