I'm so dead...

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 pm Is this the chick married to that balding narcissist who called a 15lb weight gain that was still within a normal BMI, fat? She needs to be done with him and poison his Cheerios already and put him out on Monday's trash. *sarcasm* *not really*
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm Yes, this is a new name. She has been posting since CM days but refuses to do anything about it.

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.
He complains about her weight

Etc.

Then he stops drinking and he has changed!!!

Wash, rinse and repeat!

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?

I know ways........
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:32 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am

I thought that too but on the chance if its not do what everyone else is saying about the cabbage. Then find an al- anon meeting, get some insights into how to handle his behavior and plan your escape.
I tried Al-anon when I was dealing with my alcoholic ex-husband. I honestly found it to be people whining about their SO's with no real solutions. It was probably just the meetings I went to.
They seemed to excuse the behavior and victimize themselves.

I left him in the end. To me it was the only solution.
I'm sure it depends on the leader and the people. I have no experience with Al- anon. I do recommend she at least seek counseling. Look if it were me I'd tell him what I told ds last night when he had something to say about my dinner- next time YOU make it. He didn't even say anything really bad. I wasn't in a good mood last night so I felt you're lucky I did it now eat or die lol. I also agree I'd leave myself.
Most definitely counseling.
IDK I was in a place where I wanted resolution, not a 'it's going to be ok'. I wanted answers and a plan. It just didn't do it for me.

Counseling helped a lot more.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:32 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am
californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm Summer really brings out the trolls.
I thought that too but on the chance if its not do what everyone else is saying about the cabbage. Then find an al- anon meeting, get some insights into how to handle his behavior and plan your escape.
I tried Al-anon when I was dealing with my alcoholic ex-husband. I honestly found it to be people whining about their SO's with no real solutions. It was probably just the meetings I went to.
They seemed to excuse the behavior and victimize themselves.

I left him in the end. To me it was the only solution.
I didn’t get anything from Al-anon either. And I tried meetings in different locations all over the city. I wanted it to help. He also had to go, I just didn’t need or want that in my life anymore
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic