Linda2.0

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:34 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am

If one really wanted to find out, all they'd have to do is look at my profile which shows my last login, and see that OP is responding when I haven't even been logged in.
That doesn't prove anything, Skip said that “last active” is actually the last time someone was active on the forum as in the last time they were logged in and did something on the forum. It’s not necessarily the last post that they made but the last action they took on the site so logging in, clicking a link, robbing someone, sending a pm, etc are all things on the forum that prove you are online and active.
You arent understanding what Carters said.

I am not carters and anyone who thinks she made this post is not very smart
Coming a stalker shit stirrer nothing you say is relevant. Even if it didn't create this post that doesn't mean one of her stalker followers from her bitch group didn't make the post
Anonymous 13

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am
Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 am I am just peon here. But for what it's worth, I do not think carters is the OP.
If one really wanted to find out, all they'd have to do is look at my profile which shows my last login, and see that OP is responding when I haven't even been logged in.
You seem awfully involved in defending this. Have you ever heard of just letting it go?
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I wish the LAST ACTIVE would disappear entirely. I think too many use it to out anons.
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:44 am We stopped confirming anons when it started causing us issues. Mainly, one member who would say we confirmed things that we didn’t confirm or say that we said things that we didn’t say. It also got to be a lot of unnecessary drama that the mods and I were pulled into so I decided that confirming anons wasn’t something we should be doing anymore.
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:37 pm

The mods hated that she did shit like that, they even changed the rules saying they wont confirm shit like that. They have more important things to do.😊
Hmm well then why did Skips come along and say Red wasn't posting? Seems to be breaking their own rules then.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:34 pm

That doesn't prove anything, Skip said that “last active” is actually the last time someone was active on the forum as in the last time they were logged in and did something on the forum. It’s not necessarily the last post that they made but the last action they took on the site so logging in, clicking a link, robbing someone, sending a pm, etc are all things on the forum that prove you are online and active.
You arent understanding what Carters said.

I am not carters and anyone who thinks she made this post is not very smart
Coming a stalker shit stirrer nothing you say is relevant. Even if it didn't create this post that doesn't mean one of her stalker followers from her bitch group didn't make the post
I'm not in her bitch group. You are really stretching
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:28 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

I'm not sure she is the OP. Don't get me wrong it's totally up her alley and I wouldn't put it past her......but I do know she is capable enough not to make such a rookie mistake. Of course she could be intentionally making a rookie mistake as a means of trolling people because she's bored. I mean it's whatever, just move it to the proper F***ing section, y'know?

I liked your reply because I agreed with what you said. I'm not the OP and any mod can confirm this with my permission no problem. For those who will cry alt account, I am pretty sure mods can also see the location of the poster which will show it's not me since I don't know anyone else here who lives in Toledo. I've been trying to catch up on the post tbh.
I really don't care why you liked my reply. I wasn't the one who said anything about it, that was anon 5. Can someone just PLEASE move this to the Fight Corner since it's a call out? K, thanx
You're ok with me Bacon. But could you please stop that "K thanx, bye" shit?

You look 13 when you respond like that.

Grown, mature mothers don't talk or type like that. It's weird.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:45 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:28 pm

I liked your reply because I agreed with what you said. I'm not the OP and any mod can confirm this with my permission no problem. For those who will cry alt account, I am pretty sure mods can also see the location of the poster which will show it's not me since I don't know anyone else here who lives in Toledo. I've been trying to catch up on the post tbh.
I really don't care why you liked my reply. I wasn't the one who said anything about it, that was anon 5. Can someone just PLEASE move this to the Fight Corner since it's a call out? K, thanx
You're ok with me Bacon. But could you please stop that "K thanx, bye" shit?

You look 13 when you respond like that.

Grown, mature mothers don't talk or type like that. It's weird.
I was simply speaking their language so they could understand.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I had some good tunes reading through Linda’s posts. But then someone said it wasn’t an act and it actually made me really uncomfortable.

Happy there’s some drama to check out while I’m off work this week tho lol.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good grief.. just leave her alone already. Why bring even more drama back here because you are bored?

Locked Previous topicNext topic