Trump’s Orlando rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bump
KAG
Mean Girl
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am
DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:55 am
Lemons wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Those rallies are cult like and freak shows. That’s probably why. He makes ridiculous promises like he’s going to cure cancer. He reminisces about his great win in 2016, replays the old stories about Hilary and how he lies, lies, lies. And the people in his crowd yell and cheer and haven’t a clue wants true and what’s false. I would be horrified if democrats acted that way.
Actually Biden has promised to cure cancer if elected President, among other things.
BS
Do some research.
Joe Biden is on a mission to help cure cancer.
While speaking to supports in Ottumwa, Iowa on Tuesday, the former vice president vowed that his administration would work to cure cancer if he defeats President Donald Trump in the upcoming 2020 election.
“I’ve worked so hard in my career, that I promise you, if I’m elected president you’re gonna see single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer,”
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:00 pm
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... wsource=cl

CNN's Chris Cuomo to Klobachur, "Why can't democrats pack stadiums the way Trump can?"
Those rallies are cult like and freak shows. That’s probably why. He makes ridiculous promises like he’s going to cure cancer. He reminisces about his great win in 2016, replays the old stories about Hilary and how he lies, lies, lies. And the people in his crowd yell and cheer and haven’t a clue wants true and what’s false. I would be horrified if democrats acted that way.
Remember the movie "Leap of Faith"?
No, what’s it about?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Remember the movie "Leap of Faith"?
No, what’s it about?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_of_Faith_(film)

Jonas Nightingale, fake faith healer and conman.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I was out of town. I see my reply was very triggering 😜
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:26 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:19 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 pm I personally don’t like Biden, but if he has a chance to get that incompetent, bigoted, ignorant, mentally unstable oaf out of the White House, I hope he wins, dumb promises and all. I mean, Trump promised an impossible, useless wall that he couldn’t deliver and now he’s promising mass deportations that he won’t be able to deliver either. Politicians and dumb promises go hand-in-hand.

I bet he was joking, bring sarcastic.
No Libby. He wasn’t joking. He said something stupid and asinine. Why is that so hard for you to accept?
Why is it when someone of the left says something stupid they are joking and being sarcastic, but if someone on the right says something every word is taken seriously
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:41 am

No Libby. He wasn’t joking. He said something stupid and asinine. Why is that so hard for you to accept?
Why is it when someone of the left says something stupid they are joking and being sarcastic, but if someone on the right says something every word is taken seriously
Those are generalizations and labeling.
There are many different opinions in many political groups.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When has any person with common sense been able to understand any of that liberal lunacy?
KAG
Mean Girl
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I never noticed that. And Biden wasn’t joking, I’m pretty sure 99,999% of people understood that.

But at least you can admit trump said something stupid because he said the same thing. With the really clueless Trump Jr. ridiculing Biden for saying it right before his father said it at a rally. Trump jr was wondering why Biden didn’t cure cancer years ago. WTF?

First, there is no one disease there. Some cancers are almost always curable, some always fatal. The only way a president will make a difference is to work with congress to fund as much as needed. Even then there are no guarantees.
Locked Previous topicNext topic