Trump’s Orlando rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am
DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:55 am
Lemons wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Those rallies are cult like and freak shows. That’s probably why. He makes ridiculous promises like he’s going to cure cancer. He reminisces about his great win in 2016, replays the old stories about Hilary and how he lies, lies, lies. And the people in his crowd yell and cheer and haven’t a clue wants true and what’s false. I would be horrified if democrats acted that way.
Actually Biden has promised to cure cancer if elected President, among other things.
BS
You should apologize and then become more informed:
Democratic candidate Joe Biden on the stump last week in Iowa: “I promise you, if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America: We’re going to cure cancer.”
https://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci- ... story.html
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I personally don’t like Biden, but if he has a chance to get that incompetent, bigoted, ignorant, mentally unstable oaf out of the White House, I hope he wins, dumb promises and all. I mean, Trump promised an impossible, useless wall that he couldn’t deliver and now he’s promising mass deportations that he won’t be able to deliver either. Politicians and dumb promises go hand-in-hand.
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... wsource=cl

CNN's Chris Cuomo to Klobachur, "Why can't democrats pack stadiums the way Trump can?"
Those rallies are cult like and freak shows. That’s probably why. He makes ridiculous promises like he’s going to cure cancer. He reminisces about his great win in 2016, replays the old stories about Hilary and how he lies, lies, lies. And the people in his crowd yell and cheer and haven’t a clue wants true and what’s false. I would be horrified if democrats acted that way.
Actually Biden has promised to cure cancer if elected President, among other things.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... wsource=cl

CNN's Chris Cuomo to Klobachur, "Why can't democrats pack stadiums the way Trump can?"
So they both said something completely idiotic. Scientists will be the ones to cure it, not “we”. They both hope it happens while they’re president so they can take credit.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 pm I personally don’t like Biden, but if he has a chance to get that incompetent, bigoted, ignorant, mentally unstable oaf out of the White House, I hope he wins, dumb promises and all. I mean, Trump promised an impossible, useless wall that he couldn’t deliver and now he’s promising mass deportations that he won’t be able to deliver either. Politicians and dumb promises go hand-in-hand.

I bet he was joking, bring sarcastic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:19 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 pm I personally don’t like Biden, but if he has a chance to get that incompetent, bigoted, ignorant, mentally unstable oaf out of the White House, I hope he wins, dumb promises and all. I mean, Trump promised an impossible, useless wall that he couldn’t deliver and now he’s promising mass deportations that he won’t be able to deliver either. Politicians and dumb promises go hand-in-hand.

No Libby. He wasn’t joking. He said something stupid and asinine. Why is that so hard for you to accept?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 pm

So they both said something completely idiotic. Scientists will be the ones to cure it, not “we”. They both hope it happens while they’re president so they can take credit.
I agree that it was a stupid thing for Biden and Trump to say but I think Biden has a more compelling reason to want a cure for cancer than the ability to take credit.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That thought crossed my mind too 😁
But I think that if he was, he would’ve at least made a gesture to suggest sarcasm.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Noneya
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Biden would at least allocate the funds for cancer research. This administration just keeps cutting funds for research.

And if you are going to harp on something stupid Biden said, then you should learn to be better able to handle the push back against the continuous, massively stupid, uninformed crap that the current President says daily. If you can't, then you label yourself a hypocrite.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Remember the movie "Leap of Faith"?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:26 pm

No Libby. He wasn’t joking. He said something stupid and asinine. Why is that so hard for you to accept?
Something "stupid and asinine"? Has he been talking with Israeli doctors?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic