S/o of service dogs unpopular opinion

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I dont allow others to visit my house with pets. Not at all. Ive heard several complaints about this. Especially when they are coming from out of state. Its always the same excuse they cant afford it. Then Im sorry if you cant afford to board your animals then you cant afford a vacation. Not my issue
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't mind...

I'd rather hang out with dogs than most people...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't go if my dogs aren't allowed
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If the dog is well behaved I don’t mind.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I went round and round with my husband over that issue and his daughter.

16 year old found a loophole, pretend she needed an emotional support animal and she could get a dog her mother told her she couldn’t have. A dog NO ONE took care of.

So they lived in Montana and we live in Texas. Told my husband from the get go that ducking dog wasn’t coming down here.

A) we have cats that don’t like dogs
B) the dog bites
C) the dog isn’t house trained
D) I knew damn well that dog was a ploy and not a service animal
E) I didn’t want us to be stuck with vet bills

We fought over that ducking dog and I lost the argument. She brought that damn dog here and her mother had the balls to expect us to pay for half of the dogs fees and such to come down here. And the dog peed on the side of my couch. And tried to bite us several times and terrorized the cats.

And when we expected his 16 year old to take care of it because after all it was her emotional support dog she got upset and took the damn dog to her grandmothers house and left it there the rest of the summer.

So no. There will be no animals in my home that do not belong to me. Period. And I don’t care who I piss off.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Dogs are not allowed in my home.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish someone would try to being their dog into my house, they would leave with some serious hurt feelings.
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't trust people who don't love animals.
That fact aside, I would not take my pet into the home of anyone who didn't want them there.

I would visit briefly, but not over night, unless I had someone who could go to my home to stay with my dog.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The only dog allowed in my house other than my dog is DD28 tiny dog. If anyone doesnt like it......OH Welllllllllll
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I dont let other dogs in my house even if they are service animals.
Locked Previous topicNext topic