CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"With 19,437 agents,[4] the Border Patrol is one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the United States.[5] For fiscal year 2017, Congress enacted a budget of $3,805,253,000 for the Border Patrol.[6]"

"For fiscal year 2017, the nationwide total of Border Patrol agents was 19,437, with 16,605 patrolling the southern border.[4]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... der_Patrol
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Where did I say that I didn’t see any of those people go through Mexico? And where did I say that the illegal immigration problem began 2 years ago? I said this so-called “crisis” escalated thanks to Trump and before hiding your face in the sand and pretending I’m the ignorant, uninformed one, maybe out down that orange Kool Aid and look at the reality. Not at the crap he’s putting in your drink.
I can’t take seriously people with such obvious lack of reading comprehension and yours is also apparent in your complete misunderstanding of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 86.
29again wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 am You're wrong. But whatever. I'm tired of some people acting as if the problems of the past 2 decades only began 2 years ago. I can't really take those people all that seriously when they refuse to see reality. Just because you didn't see all those people on the way through Mexico doesn't mean they didn't go through Mexico to get to the States.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:10 pm And how exactly did you think those trade deals and tariffs would mean billions of dollars for construction and millions of dollars for maintenance?
That’s the thing: Trump babbled a stupidity. And his followers took the bait, line and sinker and even used it as a mantra to adore him. And what he said is not only useless, it’s unviable and false.
If you take a little time to get rid of all that fog about the “bad hombres” and “rapists” and how these “criminals are invading America” to see the reality, you’ll realize Trump was just feeding you his Kool Aid to convince you the wall is THE only solution when it’s thing of the sort. There are more better ways of not only dealing with immigration, but taking advantage of the situation. Fact is, when Trump made that promise he did it to egg on the racists already cheering for him into a frenzy. He didn’t look ahead to a time where he may have to deliver on that promise or lose supporters (not that I think that those brainwashed enough would ever stop adoring him, regardless of what he does) and oh boy... it turns out the wall isn’t only useless, it’s impossible to build. He’s in a pickle now. What a convenient time to suddenly have a “crisis” at the border.
29again wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 pm I always took that "Mexico will pay for it" as new trade deals, or tariffs, not that Mexico would roll over and cut us a check for a wall. And I don't care if it is a wall, a moat, an electric fence, or what... but we definitely need something! I'm not as certain as you that a 40' wall would not work at all... I just don't know if it would or not, but I'm ready to try anything at this point.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 276

Unread post

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/arch ... ce=twitter

Just a reminder that these facilities are privately run and are for profit. The Clint facility receives $775 per child/per day.
Locked Previous topicNext topic