I need some ideas

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:32 pm I don’t understand how can you not pull your own credit report? Do you have bad credit or no credit?

You are not making sense.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm Are you in check systems? I know that will prevent a checking account. Seriously how do people function without a bank account? Clean your credit up.

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account
When I try to pull my credit from the reporting agencies they jave a list of vertification questions. None of my answers match their info and Im denied
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm A fee? I’ve belonged to 2 credit unions (never messed with a bank at all) and never paid a membership fee. Do you mean like a certain amount you have to have in a savings or checking at all times to remain open? Other than that, even with other credit unions, I’ve never heard of having to pay a fee. But It’s obviously different everywhere
Spoiler
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:37 pm Have you tried a credit union? Most times all you need to open an account with a credit union is to become a member by paying a membership fee.
It's usually a nominal amount like $5 if you're not already a group that the credit union serves, like the Navy Federal Credit Union for example. I had an account with them for years because I worked for the Navy while in college over summer breaks. We had a car loan with a credit union once and we had a membership fee to pay if I remember correctly to get the loan. It was a real short term loan that we paid off after 30 days, though and it was several years ago too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm Are you in check systems? I know that will prevent a checking account. Seriously how do people function without a bank account? Clean your credit up.

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account

Can you not check your score because you don't have a credit card?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve learned something new today. I didn’t know you had to have good credit to get a bank account. What about if someone opens one in their name and puts you as a secondary?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:07 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:32 pm I don’t understand how can you not pull your own credit report? Do you have bad credit or no credit?

When I try to pull my credit from the reporting agencies they jave a list of vertification questions. None of my answers match their info and Im denied

It sounds like you may be the victim of identity theft.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Can you not check your score because you don't have a credit card?
No its because of the vertification info doesnt match what the credit agencies have on record
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That still doesn’t make sense. You need to call Equifax or Transunion and see how you can pull a credit report. If none of the verification questions add up then you have some fraud on there. You should be able to answer them with ease. M

You need to get this cleared up. How do you rent or buy anything with this credit mess? Eventually you are going to get a wage garnishment if it’s really messed up and there’s fraud.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

What about a Netspend card? You can get your paycheck direct deposited on the card.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I read all the responses and if none of what has been advised is a feasible option for you, I honestly have no advice. I hope you figure something out and I hope you get the job, too!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Plenty of banks offer fresh start types of accounts.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic