Woman with mental age of child to have abortion, court rules

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:35 pm I can't imagine wanting or requiring my mentally disabled child to carry a pregnancy to term and deliver a baby that I could then raise despite doctors saying that pregnancy and delivery would further damage my mentally disabled child. But perhaps my concern for my child's health is unusual.
She is 22weeks pregnant. If a doctor felt the pregnancy was damaging it should have gone to court way before this. As for the delivery she can have a csection. There are ways to make it less traumatic. How traumatic do you think it will be for this woman to be forced to have an abortion. At this point its a big deal to abort.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:41 pm
msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:35 pm I can't imagine wanting or requiring my mentally disabled child to carry a pregnancy to term and deliver a baby that I could then raise despite doctors saying that pregnancy and delivery would further damage my mentally disabled child. But perhaps my concern for my child's health is unusual.
She is 22weeks pregnant. If a doctor felt the pregnancy was damaging it should have gone to court way before this. As for the delivery she can have a csection. There are ways to make it less traumatic. How traumatic do you think it will be for this woman to be forced to have an abortion. At this point its a big deal to abort.
Monsters who support this.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

She has the mental age of a 6-9 year old. So let me ask you, how traumatic would it be to have your 6-9 year old to carry a child and birth a child? Do you think her foster parents should be allowed to make this call - because they have asked for an abortion. Do you think the non-custodial parent (the mother) should be able to make this call?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She has the mentality of a 6-9 year old not the body of a 6-9 year old. She knows a baby is growing in her and wants it. Like I said she doesn’t have to give birth to it naturally. She can have a csection and even put under during the csection. At this point an abortion wouldn’t be much different than a delivery except for killing the baby. How do you think they are going to get that 22 week baby out of her stomach during an abortion?
msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:50 pm
She has the mental age of a 6-9 year old. So let me ask you, how traumatic would it be to have your 6-9 year old to carry a child and birth a child? Do you think her foster parents should be allowed to make this call - because they have asked for an abortion. Do you think the non-custodial parent (the mother) should be able to make this call?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The mother is opposed to abortion, and she is, one presumes, the woman’s guardian. There is no reason to suppose the mother could not bring up the child. You all believe in a woman’s right to choose. Usually we are defending a woman’s right to choose abortion. In this case that is reversed. She, and her mother do not want an abortion.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:57 pm She has the mentality of a 6-9 year old not the body of a 6-9 year old. She knows a baby is growing in her and wants it. Like I said she doesn’t have to give birth to it naturally. She can have a csection and even put under during the csection. At this point an abortion wouldn’t be much different than a delivery except for killing the baby. How do you think they are going to get that 22 week baby out of her stomach during an abortion?

So you are okay with a 6-9 year old to be an incubator? Holy shit.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:59 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:57 pm She has the mentality of a 6-9 year old not the body of a 6-9 year old. She knows a baby is growing in her and wants it. Like I said she doesn’t have to give birth to it naturally. She can have a csection and even put under during the csection. At this point an abortion wouldn’t be much different than a delivery except for killing the baby. How do you think they are going to get that 22 week baby out of her stomach during an abortion?

No. A 6-9 year olds body isn’t built for that.
You didn’t answer my question. How do you think they are going to get that baby out of her?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:01 pm

So should any woman/girl who is physically capable of carrying a child be required to carry a child regardless of how they became pregnant?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:04 pm
Lexy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:01 pm

So should any woman/girl who is physically capable of carrying a child be required to carry a child regardless of how they became pregnant?
No! Her body. Her choice. But you can’t have that one sided either! She wants the baby. Her choice is to have the baby. She is being forced to abort. She is not given the choice.
Now again I will ask, how do you think they are going to get this 22 week baby out of her stomach when aborting it?
Locked Previous topicNext topic