CASHIER STOLE MY MONEY!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I LOADED MY PREPAID CARD FOR 500 DOLLARS AND IT'S BEEN 2 HOURS AND MY MONEY AIN'T THERE!

IT ONLY EVER TAKES 10 MINUTES BEFORE!

I CALLED THE STORE AND THEY SAID ONCE THEY LOAD THE CARD IT'S ON THE CARD PEOPLE TO PUT MONEY ON IT BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

I THINK THE CASHIER BITCH STOLE MY MONEY!

SHE SAID TO CALL THE CARD AND GIVE THEM MY REFERENCE NUMBER ON MY RECEIPT BUT THAT WON'T WORK CAUSE THE BITCH STOLE IT!

OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE THERE!

I'M SO ANGRY!

I'M CALLING CORPORATE ON THIS BITCH STEALING MY MONEY!

SHE GONNA TELL ME WELL THEY HAVE UP TO 3 DAYS TO LOAD IT BITCH IT AIN'T NEVER TOOK THAT LONG BEFORE AND I'VE HAD THIS CARD FOR 2 YEARS. 10 MINUTES. TOPS.

F***ing THIEVING ASS BITCH.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is seriously what I just had to deal with lmao.

This girl thinks I stole her money cause it's not on her card. Uh I gave you a receipt. That means it went through. The rest isn't on me.

She keeps calling and yelling at me cause she thinks I stole her money and now she's calling corporate.

Smh people.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You both sound like trashy low class idgits
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 pm You both sound like trashy low class idgits

:lol:
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:08 pm This is seriously what I just had to deal with lmao.

This girl thinks I stole her money cause it's not on her card. Uh I gave you a receipt. That means it went through. The rest isn't on me.

She keeps calling and yelling at me cause she thinks I stole her money and now she's calling corporate.

Smh people.
Wait, was it you who stole OP's money?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

OP call the company with the receipt/reference number.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:08 pm This is seriously what I just had to deal with lmao.

Smh people.

Haha no. This gal thinks I stole her money. I wrote the post using things she said to me.

She keeps asking to talk to my boss. He tells her the exact same thing I do. At this point it's out of our hands.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I ask these questions because I have absolutely no experience with prepaid cards.
What sort of prepaid card is it?
Is it purchased at a Walmart (or a store like that)?
To your knowledge, once this card is loaded, are the funds typically available right away???
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm I ask these questions because I have absolutely no experience with prepaid cards.
What sort of prepaid card is it?
Is it purchased at a Walmart (or a store like that)?
To your knowledge, once this card is loaded, are the funds typically available right away???

I don't typically look at the card so idk the name of it.

We tell anyone who asks the company has up to 3 days to load the money.

I have only ever seen it not load money once. Idk what happened with that.

But yes. Typically funds are there within 20 minutes or so.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Smh people.

Haha no. This gal thinks I stole her money. I wrote the post using things she said to me.

She keeps asking to talk to my boss. He tells her the exact same thing I do. At this point it's out of our hands.
Lmao!
I can't believe the way people act sometimes. Smh.
Locked Previous topicNext topic