Any time I wonder if I failed as a parent...

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Your standards are super low
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
My youngest is a neurosurgeon and my oldest is a professional athlete. They are doing very well for themselves
They have professional sports in Trolltown? Didn't realize that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm I tend to think "there but for the grace of God go i". I'm superstitious though and believe that the minute you say 'my kid will never screw up that bad' the universe does this "oh yeah?.. hold my beer" thing and whispers in your kids ear. Next thing you're eating crow lol.
Funny, I'm the same way. When people/family ask how the kids are (they're adults, 23 & 19) I usually just reply "good". I'm always weary about bragging about how great they are doing because I don't what to jinks it. LOL.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:38 am Your standards are super low
How?
DDPickles86
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:14 pm

That's great, I have a psychiatrist, oral surgeon and that's all Im going to post otherwise I would give myself away to the nutjobs on here, hahaha
Yeah well I have an astronaut, a nuclear physicist, and a named British princess! I mean come on guys lol.
My kid just discovered the cure for cancer at 16 using a science lab kit bought off of Amazon. And his older brother just solved the problem of climate change. We're getting the patents now. You all really need to keep up. 😀
I literally spit out my coffee reading this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic