Any time I wonder if I failed as a parent...

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:43 pm Your confession is that you compare your parenting skills to fake stories.? Are we supposed to be impressed?
Yes we are. But we're not.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:14 pm

That's great, I have a psychiatrist, oral surgeon and that's all Im going to post otherwise I would give myself away to the nutjobs on here, hahaha
Yeah well I have an astronaut, a nuclear physicist, and a named British princess! I mean come on guys lol.
My kid just discovered the cure for cancer at 16 using a science lab kit bought off of Amazon. And his older brother just solved the problem of climate change. We're getting the patents now. You all really need to keep up. πŸ˜€
Yeah, well my kid has solved the cold fusion problem so soon we'll have boundless cheap green energy! So there!

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:23 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:59 amLol.
I am not sure what is funny about that. It is true. Anytime I think the stuff I did in the past was a fail I read a few posts on here and realize that I never did anything like that.
Unfortunately for you, there are so many trolls here that you probably have a skewed sense of where you stand in the β€œsuccess” scale.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have a little genius.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Well, my mother's name is Teresa. She was a saint! Beat that! :lol:
MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm

My youngest is a neurosurgeon and my oldest is a professional athlete. They are doing very well for themselves
That's great, I have a psychiatrist, oral surgeon and that's all Im going to post otherwise I would give myself away to the nutjobs on here, hahaha
Yeah well I have an astronaut, a nuclear physicist, and a named British princess! I mean come on guys lol.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aw! I'm so sorry that your child struggled with all that. Congratulations to him or her for overcoming and for graduating! I'd call that a LOT of success!
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
My youngest is a neurosurgeon and my oldest is a professional athlete. They are doing very well for themselves
My kid just managed to graduate after 3 years of fighting with mental health issues, countless suicide attempts and 5 inpatient stays. Success is all in the eyes of the beholder. For some it's their kid becoming a neurosurgeon, for others it's having their kid fight a demon inside them and win. As long as a person is happy, compassionate and lifts people up instead of shoving them down I call them successful.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is he the cute little guy on the left in your avi? Or is he the handsome one on the right? :)
Inmybizz wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 pm I have a little genius.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm Is he the cute little guy on the left in your avi? Or is he the handsome one on the right? :)
LOL!!! It's the poodle. I have a bumper sticker that reads My Poodle is smarter than your honor student. The little chihuahua is just mean as hell.
I also have a kid that's pretty smart.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hey! Those poodles can be brainiacs! I should have known he was the smart one! I love that little chihuahua. He's a cutie. The little ones are always the spunky ones! But in all seriousness...enjoy that smart kiddo, too!

PS: I love the bumper sticker. :lol:
Inmybizz wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm Is he the cute little guy on the left in your avi? Or is he the handsome one on the right? :)
LOL!!! It's the poodle. I have a bumper sticker that reads My Poodle is smarter than your honor student. The little chihuahua is just mean as hell.
I also have a kid that's pretty smart.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
My son is learning to tie hia shoes, so there!
Locked Previous topicNext topic