We caught the murderer on camera

Anonymous 1

Unread post

20190614_075000.jpg
Stupid thing has killed all of our chickens and keeps opening our food barrels. I think its time to go hunting...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You left him a buffet - was he supposed to turn it down?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Or... If you're going to have a farm, do it properly.

Put your chickens in a coop at night that locks and lock the food barrels.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 am Or... If you're going to have a farm, do it properly.

They are in a coop at night this sucker keeps breaking in. We've lived here 13 years with chickens and have never had a raccoon like this before. I have to have dh get some locking rings for the food barrels. Since it wasnt an issue until now we don't have any.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Raccoons can break into so many buildings. They're mean little bastards.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That sucks! We had never had issues with predators before, but this last winter we lost most of our chickens to a raccoon and a hawk.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 am Or... If you're going to have a farm, do it properly.

They are in a coop at night this sucker keeps breaking in. We've lived here 13 years with chickens and have never had a raccoon like this before. I have to have dh get some locking rings for the food barrels. Since it wasnt an issue until now we don't have any.
Raccoons can get through chicken wire, and you need a lock that is either a key lock or combination lock. They can figure out latch locks pretty easily.

These are pretty handy too:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/just-scentsati ... ekEALw_wcB

But attempting to kill off nature is not a good way to keep a farm, nature always wins.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ugh! Those things are so foul. What the hell good do they even do? Your poor chickens :(
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I would just kill the sucker by poisoning it NOT that Im telling you to do that. That's just what I would do to get rid of pesky animals
Anonymous 6

Unread post

You are always so damn ignorant

We had a locking chicken coop. A raccoon ripped through the siding, insulation, and the paneling inside and killed chickens. We repaired it and another raccoon did the same in a different spot
Locked Previous topicNext topic