Dropping kids off on the HIGHWAY! And pizza for breakfast!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have talked about my kids camp on here before. Well it got to a new level of crazy!

A highway run through the middle my town. It is a really dangerous road. No one stops for anything and everyone speeds. Well for the past 2 weeks the camp bus is supposed to pick up and drop off at the end of my driveway. I put my kids on the bus and take them off the bus. Well I was waiting for them one afternoon and I saw the bus drive up and stop on the HIGHWAY! And let my kids off the bus there! My kids had to run across the highway, run up my side street a block to my driveway. My youngest is 6 years old a 6 year old is not old enough to cross the highway by herself! I personally think no kid should cross a highway by themselves.

I called my camp and the bus driver said he dropped them off on the highway because another kid on my street stopped getting dropped off on my street so he didn't want to make the drive down my street to let off my kids! Wtf! Let's just say he didn't do that again.

And then another thing my camp sent out a schedule of what the kids would be having for breakfast and dinner well let's just say they already messed up that. Yesterday they were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast instead they got pizza NOT breakfast pizza regular pizza! And then for lunch they were supposed to have a chicken sandwitch and fruit ect. They got chicken waffles!

And then to top it off. My DD school principal decided to quit at the end of the school year. I LOVED this principal she actually cared about the students! And listened to concerned parents. She was AWESOME! Well the camp director is applying for the school principal! Oh heck no! She can't even run a camp for 2 weeks without messing up! several times I might add! And she don't give a crap about anyone but herself! So this nightmare might continue if she becomes the new principal! I hope not!
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wow! You need to chill. Like a LOT. None of this is anything worth getting as upset as you seem to be.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:51 pm I have talked about my kids camp on here before. Well it got to a new level of crazy!

A highway run through the middle my town. It is a really dangerous road. No one stops for anything and everyone speeds. Well for the past 2 weeks the camp bus is supposed to pick up and drop off at the end of my driveway. I put my kids on the bus and take them off the bus. Well I was waiting for them one afternoon and I saw the bus drive up and stop on the HIGHWAY! And let my kids off the bus there! My kids had to run across the highway, run up my side street a block to my driveway. My youngest is 6 years old a 6 year old is not old enough to cross the highway by herself! I personally think no kid should cross a highway by themselves.

I called my camp and the bus driver said he dropped them off on the highway because another kid on my street stopped getting dropped off on my street so he didn't want to make the drive down my street to let off my kids! Wtf! Let's just say he didn't do that again.

And then another thing my camp sent out a schedule of what the kids would be having for breakfast and dinner well let's just say they already messed up that. Yesterday they were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast instead they got pizza NOT breakfast pizza regular pizza! And then for lunch they were supposed to have a chicken sandwitch and fruit ect. They got chicken waffles!

And then to top it off. My DD school principal decided to quit at the end of the school year. I LOVED this principal she actually cared about the students! And listened to concerned parents. She was AWESOME! Well the camp director is applying for the school principal! Oh heck no! She can't even run a camp for 2 weeks without messing up! several times I might add! And she don't give a crap about anyone but herself! So this nightmare might continue if she becomes the new principal! I hope not!

Being upset with the bus driver is understandable. The outrage over the other is ridiculous. You need to calm down.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can understand being upset about the bus incident, I would have flipped out BUT IF she applies for the Principal position and is hired, there is nothing you can do.

BTW,.......there is NOTHING wrong with eating pizza for breakfast, they were fed and will survive, lol

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The bus driver was wrong.

Just because the camp director is going to apply for the job of school principal doesn't mean that she'll be hired in that capacity.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'd be upset that they were left to cross the highway alone but that's all I see wrong with this whole rant.
You need to chill a bit.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wouldn't call pizza for breakfast and chicken waffles for lunch a disaster. The camp director is not responsible for the idiot bus driver being an idiot but she should fire him. I'd be rampaging to get the bus driver fired, though. That dude has no business being a school bus driver.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You need some xanax or something.. I get being upset about the bus.. But it just seems like you are creating stuff to be upset about. Do you enjoy being upset?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm usually pretty laid back, but I would be livid about the kids being dropped off on the highway. I'd want the driver fired over that, tbh.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

eh boy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic